Quote Originally Posted by Paintank View Post
    Im 100% sure to be hoenst tarrlok is not amon, they ARE related in some way but are not the same person.
    I said it once and I'll say it again and again, Amon is a misunderstood good guy.
    For the fact that korra cannot contact the spirit world, it has to do with the same reason she cannot airbend, she cannot focus/be calm
    Yurp.

Calling it now, shes going to go Avatar State next episode. Or shes going to just relax (because theres not much else she can do) And contact Aang.

Quote Originally Posted by pickles View Post
    Yurp.

Calling it now, shes going to go Avatar State next episode. Or shes going to just relax (because theres not much else she can do) And contact Aang.
    I don't know about Avatar State, but I think she might make a connection with the spirit world... ofc if she has some "spirit change"
    Quote Originally Posted by SourceOfInfection View Post
    Now instead of being pissed off at four people at a time, I can be pissed off at TWENTY FOUR people at a time. That's called efficiency, my little enchiladas.

Yurp.

"Korra tries to understand her visions; Tenzin and Lin Beifong search for Equalist hostages" Is the little episode description available on the avatar wikia, so I agree. She's either going to relax and manage to sort it or she's going to try, fail, get frustrated and we still won't have an explanation of the visions

なんで自殺するのかな他の人殺せばいいのに

You have to remember guys, the first time Aaang was able to "willingly" go into the spirit world was when he was in the most spiritual place in the water tribe and even then he only entered after being sort of entranced by the ocean and moon spirits

Quote Originally Posted by Azalu View Post
    You have to remember guys, the first time Aaang was able to "willingly" go into the spirit world was when he was in the most spiritual place in the water tribe and even then he only entered after being sort of entranced by the ocean and moon spirits
    But Aang had contacted the spirits before. Korra hasnt D:

Korra cant contact the spirit world because it requires meditating and calmness correct?

Its the same reason why she cant learn airbending, and why contacting the spirits was so easy for Aang.
    Once she learns how to calm herself down contacting the spirits will be easier.
    It looks like she maybe able to do just that in the next episode

SPOILERS!!! TO NOT HIT PLAY IF YOU DON'T WANT SPOILERS!!!!

Being locked up somewhere can do that I guess, She probably should have learned Metal bending and she wouldn't be in this predicament right now.

But Aang had contacted the spirits before. Korra hasnt D:
    Pretty sure the only times he contacted them before were also situational. Like Hei-bei being in the physical world and it was the winter solstice when he spoke to Roku

I'm just hoping they give Aang a decent voice actor.
    System Specs -
    CPU - i5 2500k @ 5ghz | CPU Cooler - RASA RX240 | Motherboard - Asus Maximus IV Gene-Z/Gen3| GPU - Nvidia GTX 590|
    SSD - Crucial M4 128GB | RAM - 8GB Corsair Vengeance | PSU - Corsair TX850M | Case - CoolerMaster HAF 922
    | Monitor - Crossover 27Q (2560x1440) | Sidewinder X4 Keyboard |

Quote Originally Posted by Nab View Post
    I'm just hoping they give Aang a decent voice actor.
    I think it would be funny if he still had a kid voice.

longer promo of next weeks episode

I wondered, if water benders can make "air pockets" underwater by bending the water away, wouldn't an air bender be able to do the same thing on land, basicly creating a vacuum = instawin?
    (i know it's not their way of doing stuff but it should be possible no?)

Theoretically an airbender should be able to reduce atmospheric pressure in a large bubble which would collapse the lungs of anyone inside of it if you wanna get gruesome about it.

The fighting really suffers from kids-show-syndrome cause when you think about it boulders crushing people, icicles piercing hearts, fire melting flesh, and tornadoes demolishing cities is what benders are actually capable of.
    Torethirnyi, Blackwing's Bane - Orc Enhancement Shaman - <Conviction> of Korgath - (H) 9/13 25-man - Retired from WoW in 4.1
    Champion Torethyr Sarin - Cyborg Vengeance Juggernaut - <Conviction> of Prophecy of the Five - 10/10 Nightmare Mode - Retired

Nothing makes you hate MMOs more than having played MMOs.

Quote Originally Posted by Torethyr View Post
    Theoretically an airbender should be able to reduce atmospheric pressure in a large bubble which would collapse the lungs of anyone inside of it if you wanna get gruesome about it.

The fighting really suffers from kids-show-syndrome cause when you think about it boulders crushing people, icicles piercing hearts, fire melting flesh, and tornadoes demolishing cities is what benders are actually capable of.
    Did you watch the last 2 episodes, 3 out of the 4 listed things almost happened.

Quote Originally Posted by Gamdwelf View Post
    Did you watch the last 2 episodes, 3 out of the 4 listed things almost happened.
    Korra managed to punch those icicles without even getting hurt or loosing blood.
    What are we without the sky?

Quote Originally Posted by the_fallen View Post
    Korra managed to punch those icicles without even getting hurt or loosing blood.
    Not all of them, when she knocked Tarlock into the next room you could see she had quite a few cuts from the ones she couldn't block.

Surface cuts are still pretty minor. Most fights in Avatar end with about as many injuries as a child would have after playing outside. A few scrapes and bruises. But really you can do some pretty fucked up shit if you think about it. Like an 8 inch long icicle embedded in someones esophagus.
    Torethirnyi, Blackwing's Bane - Orc Enhancement Shaman - <Conviction> of Korgath - (H) 9/13 25-man - Retired from WoW in 4.1
    Champion Torethyr Sarin - Cyborg Vengeance Juggernaut - <Conviction> of Prophecy of the Five - 10/10 Nightmare Mode - Retired

Nothing makes you hate MMOs more than having played MMOs.

Quote Originally Posted by Torethyr View Post
    But really you can do some pretty fucked up shit if you think about it. Like an 8 inch long icicle embedded in someones esophagus.
    To be fair, even I wouldn't like seeing this happening. For me fights are not the main aspect of this show.
    Quote Originally Posted by SourceOfInfection View Post
    Now instead of being pissed off at four people at a time, I can be pissed off at TWENTY FOUR people at a time. That's called efficiency, my little enchiladas.

A little bit more realistic bending in fights would be cool.
    System Specs -
    CPU - i5 2500k @ 5ghz | CPU Cooler - RASA RX240 | Motherboard - Asus Maximus IV Gene-Z/Gen3| GPU - Nvidia GTX 590|
    SSD - Crucial M4 128GB | RAM - 8GB Corsair Vengeance | PSU - Corsair TX850M | Case - CoolerMaster HAF 922
    | Monitor - Crossover 27Q (2560x1440) | Sidewinder X4 Keyboard |

Quote Originally Posted by Nab View Post
    A little bit more realistic bending in fights would be cool.
    Yeah! more realistic magic powers.