Deleted
    Anyway I'm off to France for 2 weeks, you better not spam like 20 extra pages! I want to be able to stay up to date :P whahaa.
    Cya on the 28th!

Deleted
    Why the hell was he chosen for the movie is beyond me..

At least this crap makes money for Nick, which means a brighter future for the brilliant Avatar IP.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfsage View Post
    He apparently volunteered, as he was a fan of the show.
    A look at the warcraft novels, RPG books, games and magical french space soccer.

Glory to person-whose-name-I-dont-know-but-rules-Kul-Tiras!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfsage View Post

At least this crap makes money for Nick, which means a brighter future for the brilliant Avatar IP.
    "This crap" I hope you do not mean Legend of Korra, and now I am going to sleep :<! Will be checking forums on my phone.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Paintank View Post
    "This crap" I hope you do not mean Legend of Korra, and now I am going to sleep :<! Will be checking forums on my phone.
    I believe Wolfsage was referring to the movie by M. Night.

I love Korra but man...I was hoping Bolin would get the girl. He's just too cool, then was sidelined towards the end. But on topic that movie...I don't have any words for it. How do you mess up simple things, with a great source material.

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher069 View Post
    I love Korra but man...I was hoping Bolin would get the girl. He's just too cool, then was sidelined towards the end. But on topic that movie...I don't have any words for it. How do you mess up simple things, with a great source material.
    The worst part about this is that M. Night continues to claim he is a fan of the series. How the hell can he be a fan and screw it all up this fucking hard?

3DS Friend Code: 0146-9205-4817. Could show as either Chris or Chrysia.

10+ Year Old Account
    I wonder if they can continue the "no filler" they worked with for the beginning of the series with the rest of it now that they have confirmed that we are getting 40 more episodes (though I don't know how much they've already finished with these next 14).
    "Didn't we have some fun...though? Remember when the platform was sliding into the fire pit and I said 'Goodbye' and you were like 'No way' and then I was all 'We pretended we were going to murder you'......that was great"

By the way, I just finished watching all three seasons like 5 minutes ago again.
    So basicly, we assumed Aang and Katara hooked up and that is also viewable in the "Family tree" of the wikipage I think.
    But why din't we assume that Zuko and Mei and Sokka and Suki stayed together? I mean LoK confirmed that Aang and Katara stayed together yes, but I see no reason why the others would not.
    After all, if Zuko broke up with Mei again, he is in for a bad time, haha.
    Zuko broke up with Mei (sort of) in the comics that is meant to bridge the cap of LoA and LoK.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Deleted
    Hi Guys

I saw the Avatar movie with friends....It is a animated movie...According to me it is a best movie in hollywood......These are famous movie in world......

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by hunnyleon View Post
    Hi Guys

I saw the Avatar movie with friends....It is a animated movie...According to me it is a best movie in hollywood......These are famous movie in world......
    The troll is so strong in this one and about Zuko and Mei, yeah I just read that when I was checking it again , The Promise that is.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by phillipisawarlock View Post
    Zuko broke up with Mei (sort of) in the comics that is meant to bridge the cap of LoA and LoK.
    Aslong as the promise part 3 isnt out yet we cant assume they realy broke up as they broke up before in the show and got together.
    - Vanilla was legitimately bad; we just didn't know any better at the time - SirCowDog

10+ Year Old Account
    ugh, i want to read the promise but i can't afford it and can't find other means.
    Quote Originally Posted by ohshift View Post
    Mess with someone's head enough, you can turn a scared little kid into an all powerful bitch.
    only two things are infinite the universe, and human stupidity,
    and i'm not too sure about the universe -Albert Einstein

15+ Year Old Account
    So based on Twitter feeds, it sounds like Book 2 of Korra will be named "Book 2: Spirit" and that it will take place 6 months after the events of book 1. Aang's daughter will appear.

anecdotal

The Korra s2 concept art is actually the most gorgeous thing I've ever seen.
    edit:

"There might not be a relationship to worry about later." *cheers from the crowd* "How do you really feel?"
    Last edited by Hinalover; 2012-07-13 at 07:01 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Had to translate a Spanish tweet, but it sounds like Mako will join the police

edit:

Similar to Tron Legacy and Batman, the panel apparently had audience participation in that the audience provided the spectator voice in next season' Bender Tournament.

edit 2:

As expected, Asami IS taking over Future Industries.

edit 3:

Apparently no mention about Zuko or his daughter at the panel.
    Last edited by Hinalover; 2012-07-13 at 07:29 PM.

Deleted

No way, bloody no! I love the Legend of Korra!

Quote Originally Posted by Shootandkill View Post
    I believe Wolfsage was referring to the movie by M. Night.
    I was.

Quote Originally Posted by Hinalover View Post
    Similar to Tron Legacy and Batman, the panel apparently had audience participation in that the audience provided the spectator voice in next season' Bender Tournament.
    But... but... the last guy was so awesome!
    A look at the warcraft novels, RPG books, games and magical french space soccer.

Glory to person-whose-name-I-dont-know-but-rules-Kul-Tiras!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Punisher069 View Post
    Totally off topic but I love your signature. Where did you get that? It's like adorable and awesome all at once.
    Deviantart, where else =)

10+ Year Old Account
    So do we actually know what Book 2 is actually called?
    Hey everyone

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzual View Post
    Spirit as far as I know
    based on several different tweets, yea it's "Spirit"