10+ Year Old Account
    we need MOAR info, it's like they trying to string out some drug addicts with the lack on information!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ridesdel View Post
    we need MOAR info, it's like they trying to string out some drug addicts with the lack on information!
    What info is needed other than that the next Avatar is from the Earth Kingdom. :P
    Hey everyone

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Duronos View Post
    What info is needed other than that the next Avatar is from the Earth Kingdom. :P
    Hellz yeah, may end up being a descendent of the Beifong family. Actually no that would be too predictable and convenient, how about a descendant of Haru? He's someone the series hasn't touched on for a long time.
    WoW Character: Wintel - Frostmourne (OCE)
    Gaming rig: i7 7700K, GTX 1080 Ti, 16GB DDR4, BenQ 144hz 1440p

Signature art courtesy of Blitzkatze

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xuvial View Post
    Hellz yeah, may end up being a descendent of the Beifong family. Actually no that would be too predictable and convenient, how about a descendant of Haru? He's someone the series hasn't touched on for a long time.
    No, I don't want the next Avatar being related to any people we know. That can stay out.
    Hey everyone

10+ Year Old Account
    Anyone heard the azula voice actor in dread wastes? :P

Deleted
    Where did you hear/read this?

Or are you basing it on the introduction/lineage of past Avatars.

Water > Earth > Fire> Air > Water > Earth > Fire > Air

etc

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Helai View Post
    Where did you hear/read this?

Or are you basing it on the introduction/lineage of past Avatars.

Water > Earth > Fire> Air > Water > Earth > Fire > Air

etc
    This is season 2 of Korra... Korra dies in the first minute of the episode, we fast forward 13 years ahead. New Avatar who's from the Earth Kingdom named Haruto and solves the worlds problems via destruction of all his enemies. He's very lighthearted to people nice to him but then again I would be too since he is the Avatar. Did I forget spoiler tags? Oops.

^^That is leak I seem to have just found.
    Hey everyone

But...The show is called Legend of KORRA. How can she die?

10+ Year Old Account
    This is season 2 of Korra... Korra dies in the first minute of the episode, we fast forward 13 years ahead. New Avatar who's from the Earth Kingdom named Haruto and solves the worlds problems via destruction of all his enemies. He's very lighthearted to people nice to him but then again I would be too since he is the Avatar. Did I forget spoiler tags? Oops.

^^That is leak I seem to have just found.
    If Korra dies in the first minute I'll be the happiest person alive (idiot totally deserves it), but sadly the name of the show sorta gives away who S2 will be about :P

Either way I don't care, I just want to see more flashbacks of AtLA characters.

Deleted

10+ Year Old Account
    At the last second the producers are going to strikethrough the name Korra and put Haruto.
    Hey everyone

Deleted
    At the last second the producers are going to strikethrough the name Korra and put Haruto.
    Definite BS.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why not just call it Legend of Naruto?

Wait what have I done, oh shi-

Deleted
    If Korra dies in the first minute I'll be the happiest person alive (idiot totally deserves it), but sadly the name of the show sorta gives away who S2 will be about :P

Either way I don't care, I just want to see more flashbacks of AtLA characters.
    Read "The Promise" Part 1, 2 and 3.

It's the sequel to TLOA and the prequel to TLOK

I hope the next season of Korra they really make her a bad ass. She was supposed to be a hot head. I would like to see a violent avatar. One who was Chaotic Good.
    Reminicent of our new Jaina whos threatened to want the heads of men women and children of the horde. I would like to see some pro bending and some epic avatar state mega bending. Or even epic combination bending... like if Korra firebends water to make it boil....before encasing someone her little water bubble! LETS MAKE AVATAR A RATED R SERIES AND MOVE IT TO HBO!.....it just cant show on my Trueblood Sundays >8O

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Amnasty View Post
    I hope the next season of Korra they really make her a bad ass. She was supposed to be a hot head. I would like to see a violent avatar. One who was Chaotic Good.
    Reminicent of our new Jaina whos threatened to want the heads of men women and children of the horde. I would like to see some pro bending and some epic avatar state mega bending. Or even epic combination bending... like if Korra firebends water to make it boil....before encasing someone her little water bubble! LETS MAKE AVATAR A RATED R SERIES AND MOVE IT TO HBO!.....it just cant show on my Trueblood Sundays >8O

DEEP BREATHS.

Korra is going to be very full on now she's a master of all four elements, I doubt she's learnt much from Tenzin/Aang, it's her style.

Oppa Korra Style.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Amnasty View Post
    As much as I'd love to see an R Rated Avatar, I guess that's really what Anime is for : /

As much as I'd love to see an R Rated Avatar, I guess that's really what Anime is for : /
    Lol i can see a corrupt-a-wish right now... I wish to have an R rated Avatar series.... Granted, but sole rights are given to M. Night Shamalan....

Id suffer the deepest of depressions if that ever happened.....again.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Helai View Post
    Definite BS.
    Says who?

Seriously though, I was just having a bit of fun. Haru + To (Haru from Book 2 and To is from the show Naruto​).
    Hey everyone

Seriously though, I was just having a bit of fun..
    I'll kill you. Watch your back.