Deleted
    If you go to the USA site of Nick and go trough the city at the information it says Aang died peacefully, so that cannot be.
    Also Jet was about the same age as Katara / Sokka, Sokka has died and Katara is very old, I doubt he would still be chi blocking at that age.
    I do know Zuko is still out there, he is wandering the world after he gave Fire Lord to his Daughter I think looking at the Nickelodeon info.
    Only thing I really want to know.... what happened to zuko's mother and ... the movies on the 2nd page or something, I want part 2 of that !!!!

---------- Post added 2012-05-21 at 06:33 PM ----------

Also if you remember from the first Avatar, Sokka felt left apart by not being able to bend so he went to make that special sword, could be his kid indeed like... derailed and became amon, possilibity.

Quote Originally Posted by Paintank View Post
    If you go to the USA site of Nick and go trough the city at the information it says Aang died peacefully, so that cannot be.
    Also Jet was about the same age as Katara / Sokka, Sokka has died and Katara is very old, I doubt he would still be chi blocking at that age.
    I do know Zuko is still out there, he is wandering the world after he gave Fire Lord to his Daughter I think looking at the Nickelodeon info.
    Only thing I really want to know.... what happened to zuko's mother and ... the movies on the 2nd page or something, I want part 2 of that !!!!

---------- Post added 2012-05-21 at 06:33 PM ----------

Also if you remember from the first Avatar, Sokka felt left apart by not being able to bend so he went to make that special sword, could be his kid indeed like... derailed and became amon, possilibity.
    Want a cite for Aang dying peacefully, never seen anywhere where it said how he died.
    Gamdwelf the Mage

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I'm calling it, Republicans will hold congress in 2018 and Trump will win again in 2020.

Deleted
    Avatar Aang, Male, 66, Former Avatar.
    It's easy to do nothing but its hard to forgive.

Aang was credited with ending the century-long conflict known as the Hundred Year War.
    "some lore"
    Before Aang's death, he instructed the White Lotus to protect the next Avatar incarnation, at the age of 66, Avatar Aang passed."
    I think that does it, he passed, so I assume thats peacefully seeing that he gave instructions etc, so he knew he was not going to live for much longer.

---------- Post added 2012-05-21 at 06:53 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Duronos View Post
    Lin Beifong, supreme badass of the Avatar World... She has been known to kill Equalists for fun and enjoys watching them try to get her but she always just toys with them and then throws them off buildings.
    Where did you get the idea from she kills the for fun?
    She said she would get to amon her way outside the law... but that's about it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Paintank View Post
    Avatar Aang, Male, 66, Former Avatar.
    It's easy to do nothing but its hard to forgive.

Aang was credited with ending the century-long conflict known as the Hundred Year War.
    "some lore"
    Before Aang's death, he instructed the White Lotus to protect the next Avatar incarnation, at the age of 66, Avatar Aang passed."
    I think that does it, he passed, so I assume thats peacefully seeing that he gave instructions etc, so he knew he was not going to live for much longer.

---------- Post added 2012-05-21 at 06:53 PM ----------

Where did you get the idea from she kills the for fun?
    She said she would get to amon her way outside the law... but that's about it.
    It was a sarcastic comment.
    Hey everyone

Deleted
    k, fair enough, haven't been on this post too long, so not gonna think everything is sarcastic.

---------- Post added 2012-05-21 at 08:31 PM ----------

After all.... mundo says what he pleases

Or maybe Amon is actually Sarcasm in disguise
    Gamdwelf the Mage

I'm calling it, Republicans will hold congress in 2018 and Trump will win again in 2020.

Amon is actually Hama in disguise... please this.
    Playing since 2007.

Quote Originally Posted by Venteus View Post
    I want more NOW!!! God I don't get how the do such a good job of hooking you to this show..

I'm so happy that the series is still going strong. Who else laughed when one of Tenzen's daughters asked about Zuko's mom? That HAS to be a small jab at the fan base that has been dying to know XD!
    What did they ask i think i missed it:>

Quote Originally Posted by Gamdwelf View Post
    Or maybe Amon is actually Sarcasm in disguise
    Amon is actually Aang....

Quote Originally Posted by banan163 View Post
    What did they ask i think i missed it:>
    First episode Tenzin's oldest asks Katara what happened to Zuko's mom

---------- Post added 2012-05-21 at 07:11 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by pickles View Post
    I can see that happening
    Gamdwelf the Mage

First episode Tenzin's oldest asks Katara what happened to Zuko's mom

---------- Post added 2012-05-21 at 07:11 PM ----------

I can see that happening

oh yeah:P srry i must have forgotten as i saw the first episodes when they were leaked and there was a huge gap between them and now:P
    and ty

---------- Post added 2012-05-21 at 07:17 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by pickles View Post
    dosent an avatar die for another to be born?

oh yeah:P srry i must have forgotten as i saw the first episodes when they were leaked and there was a huge gap between them and now:P
    and ty

---------- Post added 2012-05-21 at 07:17 PM ----------

dosent an avatar die for another to be born?
    Unless Aang somehow got corrupted while energy/spirit bending, losing his own bending for the avatar cycle to continue, and losing his sanity becoming Amon.
    Gamdwelf the Mage

Unless Aang somehow got corrupted while energy/spirit bending, losing his own bending for the avatar cycle to continue, and losing his sanity becoming Amon.
    Or he is one of aangs son? there is probably something that hasnt been said? maybe aang had a son without him knowing etc that was born with the abillity to take away bending
    maybe a brother of tenzen that they thought had died or something:P Cause the abillity to take away bending is only for the avatar and he might have learned it somehow:P but.. speculation is specualtion:P

Or he is one of aangs son? there is probably something that hasnt been said? maybe aang had a son without him knowing etc that was born with the abillity to take away bending
    maybe a brother of tenzen that they thought had died or something:P Cause the abillity to take away bending is only for the avatar and he might have learned it somehow:P but.. speculation is specualtion:P
    Aang and Katara had 3 kids, 1 girl Kya, 2 boys Bumi and Tenzin. Bumi would be the only possibility as he was a non bender but that would assume that Amon was lying when he talked about his past.
    Gamdwelf the Mage

10+ Year Old Account
    BUT!!!! What if Aang is secretly a ghost that is a frost mag- err I mean waterbender that can freeze time and go invisible and then teleport back to omashu and defeat Amon.
    Hey everyone

Aang and Katara had 3 kids, 1 girl Kya, 2 boys Bumi and Tenzin. Bumi would be the only possibility as he was a non bender but that would assume that Amon was lying when he talked about his past.
    Probably to supress their memory? maybe he feels guilty about what happened to his "brother" so that he lies about it. But yeah throwing out wild guesses could be anything tbh could be some reincarnated sokka for all i know

Probably to supress their memory? maybe he feels guilty about what happened to his "brother" so that he lies about it. But yeah throwing out wild guesses could be anything tbh could be some reincarnated sokka for all i know
    But Sokka is all about Team Avatar.
    Gamdwelf the Mage

But Sokka is all about Team Avatar.
    Hahaha but we all know how sokka was so jelly about benders, noone would expect him. It's the perfect crime

10+ Year Old Account
    Hahaha but we all know how sokka was so jelly about benders, noone would expect him. It's the perfect crime
    I expect him to be dead but living inside of Amon to reincarnate his bad side... It's the perfect theory, nobody would ever suspect that.
    Hey everyone

Amon is Sokka/Sukki's child.

Oh man spoilers all up in here.