Quote Originally Posted by ambigiouslynamed View Post
    this show isnt an anime but why expect some brains here?
    How do you feel the need to insult people when you think you're the first to make this completely irrelevant comment in 19 pages?

Quote Originally Posted by Xeones View Post
    How do you feel the need to insult people when you think you're the first to make this completely irrelevant comment in 19 pages?
    Just report the post and let's move on with the conversation.
    Quote Originally Posted by Speaknoevil View Post
    This is good, be a man about it.
    Have a cigar in your mouth and a shot of brandy in your hand and tell her to get out of the guild and get into a kitchen.
    Mists of Pandaria Beta Club ~World of Warcraft Annual Pass.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drewan View Post
    All the nations are not one. Republic city is it's own "nation" I guess...well It's more of a city state. The fire nation (current fire lord is Zuko's daughter) The earth kingdom, and the water tribes are still around and Independent (And all the air nomads are still dead :P...well other than tenzin and his family...though they arent really monks so I'm not sure if they count)
    This is maybe true but you missed the core of my sentece: There is no war between the nations going on.

Can you tell me where it is said who is Firelord currently? I must have missed that scene or I can not remember

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Uriel View Post
    This is maybe true but you missed the core of my sentece: There is no war between the nations going on.

Can you tell me where it is said who is Firelord currently? I must have missed that scene or I can not remember
    It's Zuko's daughter, although I don't think they've said what her name is yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Shootandkill View Post
    It's Zuko's daughter, although I don't think they've said what her name is yet.
    Azula . Because Lightning never strikes twice

10+ Year Old Account
    Just to tell everybody regarding the shortness of seasons, the creators have actually said initially that depending on how they feel the 2 seasons go, they said that they always have room for more after that to continue it.

My big thing is that "more" could be seeing what the world is like compared to 70 years ago and how much it may have advanced. Personally I would like to see Ba'Sing'Se.
    Hey everyone

10+ Year Old Account
    Finally cleared out my TiVo (well, Korra at least) and I'm loving this season. I like that it has a different feel from the original series and moves at a quicker pace. No clue if this is suppose to be the only season or not.

And Lin, Toph's daughter, is the most badass character in the series. When she busted out the seismic sense, I was like "Oh yeah!". That's maybe my only complaint thus far, they don't have as many sick characters as the original. The brothers are kind of lame bending/fighting wise, but I had a feeling Asami was secretly hardcore. They need a Mai equivalent and I'm hoping that's her.

Still anxiously awaiting for Korra to tap into her past lives and meet Aang. I anticipate squealing (from me).

Quote Originally Posted by pickles View Post
    Azula . Because Lightning never strikes twice
    He named his daughter after his sister? O.o

Quote Originally Posted by Nak View Post
    He named his daughter after his sister? O.o
    I feel like my joke went over peoples heads.

10+ Year Old Account
    Loved the cabbage guy in this episode. Also kind of saw the old man helping the Equalists but I was surprised his daughter wasn't.
    Black Lives Matter

Quote Originally Posted by Bavol View Post
    Finally cleared out my TiVo (well, Korra at least) and I'm loving this season. I like that it has a different feel from the original series and moves at a quicker pace. No clue if this is suppose to be the only season or not.

And Lin, Toph's daughter, is the most badass character in the series. When she busted out the seismic sense, I was like "Oh yeah!". That's maybe my only complaint thus far, they don't have as many sick characters as the original. The brothers are kind of lame bending/fighting wise, but I had a feeling Asami was secretly hardcore. They need a Mai equivalent and I'm hoping that's her.

Still anxiously awaiting for Korra to tap into her past lives and meet Aang. I anticipate squealing (from me).
    Then again it's still early on the first season, the character development is still ongoing.
    Personally i never saw toph as badass, she was nice in someways but was never a huge fan of her.

Quote Originally Posted by Gamdwelf View Post
    Well there are only supposed to be 2 short seasons, its on purpose.
    That's too bad

as some people have said i think the reason why it might feel rushed is because each season or 2 is supposed to have a different baddie also she still doesnt know airbending. i think that this season we will defeat amon then afterwards korra will either go to the fire nation or the earth nation after finding out theres some kind of conflict there and i think mako and bolin will go with her. it would let people see how the world has changed, and each season would still be centered in one place so it would keep with the "not wanting to repeat aangs journey" that they have said they dont want to do

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    as some people have said i think the reason why it might feel rushed is because each season or 2 is supposed to have a different baddie also she still doesnt know airbending. i think that this season we will defeat amon then afterwards korra will either go to the fire nation or the earth nation after finding out theres some kind of conflict there and i think mako and bolin will go with her. it would let people see how the world has changed, and each season would still be centered in one place so it would keep with the "not wanting to repeat aangs journey" that they have said they dont want to do
    That is indeed a possibility.
    I do know Zuko is still alive thou, he is old... but alive.
    Also yes his daughter is Firelord, we might see glimps of her, would be nice and I think the Avatar State is drawing really close seeing to everything that happends at the moment.

Herald of the Titans Darksoldierr's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Torethyr View Post
    Last episode made me think--a pro bending game, if made by a company with a knack for good gameplay, would have really fun multiplayer.
    wink wink at Blizzard
    Time is on our side
    Brutal Gladiator Enhancement Shaman *rawr*

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Darksoldierr View Post
    wink wink at Blizzard
    Please not, they would proberbly ask money on monthly base again and make us pay 60 bucks at first, and have real money shit be better then other shizzle... just no. I'm done with blizs :<

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Paintank View Post
    Please not, they would proberbly ask money on monthly base again and make us pay 60 bucks at first, and have real money shit be better then other shizzle... just no. I'm done with blizs :<
    I agree with Broshizzle here with those Blizzardzzle, they would ruin it with their moneyshizzle and avatarizzle... I don't ever want Avatar to necessarily be turned into an MMO because then people would actually want to be the Avatar and well the choices would be... Well I'm not to sure and the world would for me have to be scaled to the actual size the show put it at which we be far to big.
    Hey everyone

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Torethyr View Post
    Last episode made me think--a pro bending game, if made by a company with a knack for good gameplay, would have really fun multiplayer.
    singleplayer:
    It should be like a D3 game, you choose between classes (air/fire/earth/water bender).
    You follow a certain story line - defeat evil gangs - cults - etc.
    Join certain clans like the awesome white lotus or the kyoshi warriors etc. To get armor upgrades.
    Finish side-questlines from famous benders to upgrade skills.
    Get friendly with a chosen animal companion (not big animals like mounts).
    Choose a profession - engineer/animalhandler/trader (which can reward mounts).

multiplayer extras:
    Pro-bending would be arena games - adjusted rules for a smoother gameplay. With additional extra's where you can get a customized team uniform - name and banner.
    Duels when entering public realms.

god - i played D3 too much ><
    Last edited by mmoc058e0f1fe5; 2012-05-23 at 03:14 PM.

I think somethings should just not be made into mmo's like star wars.
    Gamdwelf the Mage

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I'm calling it, Republicans will hold congress in 2018 and Trump will win again in 2020.

I actually think a SinglePlayer Avatar game when you can choose you element and fighting style with talents etc would be amazing. For example if you choose Waterbending, you can pick your tree from 2 options - Damage/Healing. Or choosing Firebending you can choose Fire/Lightning etc. Would be awesome.
    Last edited by Nab; 2012-05-23 at 04:45 PM.
    Playing since 2007.