Ironic? Her robot will fire the Lazer and it gets reflected at her
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Quote Originally Posted by CJack14dt View Post
    What fate do you think Kuvira deserves? I'm trying to think of something cruelly ironic for her but to be honest I'm not coming up with anything.
    Take her bending away, and lock her in a maximum security prison to rot. Like what happened with Ozai.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have an idea how about korra SOMEHOW goes super avatar again and we can have Ultraavatar VS Mechabender...Note i am joking even I think that would just be,,Yeah.

Still holding out hope for Toph, Katara, Zuko and Zahir to stand by on a ridge and see an Avatar State Korra getting rocked by the robot, make a circle and say, "Let our powers combine!" and restore the Avatar state to full power. *crosses fingers*

What fate do you think Kuvira deserves? I'm trying to think of something cruelly ironic for her but to be honest I'm not coming up with anything.
    Cruelly ironic would be she gets sent to a reeducation camp and Republic City becomes capital of new Earth Kingdom. (Second part won't happen because of Prince Wu.)

Kuvira will survive in jail policed by Beifong family. Or spirits will get mad at her for using them and suck her up like with sideburns guy in the North Pole who's name I forgot.

Everyone talks about metal bending the robot... Why not just have Bolin open a massively deep lava pit under it? Just sink the damn thing. Hell, you could turn every area it would step into lava, effectively killing it's footing.

Still holding out hope for Toph, Katara, Zuko and Zahir to stand by on a ridge and see an Avatar State Korra getting rocked by the robot, make a circle and say, "Let our powers combine!" and restore the Avatar state to full power. *crosses fingers*
    Weren't you the person who earlier said that air drill was a stupid idea....

But you want masters to come together to make captain planet..an give Korra a power up... kay
    Quote Originally Posted by PizzaSHARK View Post
    What? Was funny as hell, some random immediately referring to her as "goddess"
    Guess I'm some random

Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Weren't you the person who earlier said that air drill was a stupid idea....

But you want masters to come together to make captain planet..an give Korra a power up... kay
    No, I'm the one that came up with the air drill idea as an example of something so ridiculously stupid only the easiest of people to entertain would find it acceptable..... and this forum loved it.....

the facebook for it says to bring tissues
    Last edited by BigAssBoy; 2014-12-17 at 10:29 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    so is it 12/18 or 12/19?
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I'd never compare him to Hitler, Hitler was actually well educated, and by all accounts pretty intelligent.

Quote Originally Posted by Tierbook View Post
    so is it 12/18 or 12/19?
    looking like it is 12/18 at 9:00 pm PST or 12/19 at 12:00 AM for the East Coasters
    Last edited by BigAssBoy; 2014-12-17 at 10:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BigAssBoy View Post
    the facebook for it says to bring tissues
    I really hope Korra dies. Seems unlikely since she's making her comeback from recovery.

15+ Year Old Account
    No,I'm the one that came up with the air drill idea as an example of something so ridiculously stupid only the easiest of people to entertain would find it acceptable..... and this forum loved it.....
    Did...did you just hardcore plagiarize me bro?
    BfA Beta Time

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Swizzlington View Post
    Did...did you just hardcore plagiarize me bro?
    Nope. I came up with the idea, you just gave the atrocity a name.

15+ Year Old Account
    Nope. I came up with the idea, you just gave the atrocity a name.
    You came up with the idea of air benders being able to move through ground, as in Tremors, and said that would be a stupid plot device. I came up with air drills and explained how they would work.

Technically an air bender could do that. Earth isn't fully solid and there air slight cracks in between the dirt molecules (ya know...holes). An air bender could spin himself at a rapid speed in a drill like motion prior to entering the ground then maintain it through the trailing air and the air caught in the dirt.

Air Drills...they totally could.
    BfA Beta Time

You came up with the idea of air benders being able to move through ground, as in Tremors, and said that would be a stupid plot device. I came up with air drills and explained how they would work.
    Fleshing out a dumb idea does not mean you came up with the idea. It just means you furthered the idiocy to a new level.

Not going to lie. Korra's death would be a great ending. But honestly I think Lyn will die.
    Last edited by zito; 2014-12-18 at 01:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    Not going to lie. Korra's death would be a great ending. But honestly I think Lyn will die.
    If anyone is gonna die, Suyin's son is gonna like, sacrifice himself to release spirits or break the robots or help Varrick.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    If someone dies, I wouldn't be surprised if it was Tenzin. Or one of the children.
    "Je vous répondrai par la bouche de mes canons!"

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    If anyone is gonna die, Suyin's son is gonna like, sacrifice himself to release spirits or break the robots or help Varrick.
    If you can't even remember his name then we def won't need a box of tissues for him. So I am guessing the death is a little more impactful. Korra is what 19 now? Her death is most likely. A good end to Korras chapter and since the avatar series will be on hold for now they could easily pick up the series again with the earth avatar.