Deleted
    lol true that

Quote Originally Posted by Soulstrike View Post
    i still wanna know what happened to Azula and zuko's mother:C:C:C

but the show was terrific. just watching republic city makes me want to play some sort of rpg game inside it :P
    I don't think an RPG for AtlA or AtlK would really pan out, just because of graphics. Sprite graphics don't really lend themselves well to a modern RPG, especially one that features a movement style as dynamic as bending, but 3d-models would probably look out of place with the art style of the series. Maybe if every player wore equalist ninja armor or fire nation bender armor :P

Quote Originally Posted by Azalu View Post
    Really? Tell me more about British slang as i'm completely unaware =)
    In that case, you could probably have realized why it was changed on your own. Or you did and were using sarcasm, which I failed to read.

Quote Originally Posted by Muzual View Post
    and unfortunately people /still/ comment on it when I try to introduce them to the series

hurr hurr benders lol they're gay
    Just do what I do and start fawning over shirtless Zuko. Or if you're female, over Ty Lee in the beach outfit.
    Last edited by ijffdrie; 2012-07-10 at 06:24 PM.
    A look at the warcraft novels, RPG books, games and magical french space soccer.

Glory to person-whose-name-I-dont-know-but-rules-Kul-Tiras!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ijffdrie View Post
    In that case, you could probably have realized why it was changed on your own. Or you did and were using sarcasm, which I failed to read.
    It's not just the UK. It says in Europe as a hole it's called that, I don't think it's enough fo a reason to change the name. I was being sarcastic, I found it funny how I was being told about British slang when it says England on my profile =)

It's not just the UK. It says in Europe as a hole it's called that, I don't think it's enough fo a reason to change the name. I was being sarcastic, I found it funny how I was being told about British slang when it says England on my profile =)
    There's still the feeling that british is the proper english, so translations are usually derived from britain if available. And yarrr, me did not notice yonder profile, matey.
    A look at the warcraft novels, RPG books, games and magical french space soccer.

Glory to person-whose-name-I-dont-know-but-rules-Kul-Tiras!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzual View Post
    I've actually never heard a negative comment about Bender's name

Zuko is <3<3<3<3<3
    Zuko has been my favourite for a long time but Sokka has been growing on me for a long time. They're actually probably joint favourite now

Deleted
    I am currently watching TLA and I see now again why Korra was rushed for some people's feeling, but I like the this pace in TLA and I liked TLOK because I would no way want to have all the bending and story fillers again.
    It would be repetative, I'm really satisfied how they did the series.

Feels good watching back old times.

10+ Year Old Account
    Zuko has been my favourite for a long time but Sokka has been growing on me for a long time. They're actually probably joint favourite now
    I'm sorry but Aang with Hair------> Everyone else

Legend of Korra is already finished I think hopefully its only the end of book 1: Air

Deleted
    Amon has not escaped, it was to be a stand alone season, he died end of story, the 2nd season is unkown and most people think there will be information @ Comicon or w/e, it will be a new season with a new bad guy, or they must pull through the lore which would be lame.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The EagleOwl Mage View Post
    I'm sorry but Aang with Hair------> Everyone else
    I disagree with your opinion

10+ Year Old Account

---------- Post added 2012-07-11 at 07:27 PM ----------

so apparently i have to watch season 2 online now. every nick related channel has been removed from my cable provider.
    Quote Originally Posted by ohshift View Post
    Mess with someone's head enough, you can turn a scared little kid into an all powerful bitch.
    only two things are infinite the universe, and human stupidity,
    and i'm not too sure about the universe -Albert Einstein

OK so Korra facebook said after the 14 episode season two they are getting a full 26 episode season 3 confirmed!

Soexcite
    Gamdwelf the Mage

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I'm calling it, Republicans will hold congress in 2018 and Trump will win again in 2020.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamdwelf View Post
    OK so Korra facebook said after the 14 episode season two they are getting a full 26 episode season 3 confirmed!

Soexcite
    AMAGAWDIFUCKINGLUVEVERYONERIGHTNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Gamdwelf View Post

Soexcite
    This makes me really happy

15+ Year Old Account
    Well this bites. Due to the fallout between Viacom and DirectTV, I won't be able to watch any new seasons on tv until an agreement can be made between the two companies.

Quote Originally Posted by BigAssBoy View Post
    This makes me really happy
    Same. I was upset when I heard that it would only have 2 seasons

Now this news has made my day.

Totally off topic but I love your signature. Where did you get that? It's like adorable and awesome all at once.

15+ Year Old Account
    Great news! Not only will there be a Book 2 of Korra, but Nickelodeon just announced they've put in an order for 26 more episodes after that!
    My day couldnt end up better XD

Image Credit: Nickelodeon

It’s official: The Legend continues! Nickelodeon has picked up a second season of the animated adventure series The Legend of Korra, EW has learned. After averaging 3.8 million viewers for Season 1, Book 1, which concluded June 23, the Avatar: The Last Airbender sequel is receiving a second-season order of 26 episodes that presumably will be divided into two parts called Books 3 and 4, bringing the total number of episodes to 52.

The series is already set to return in 2013 with the premiere of Season 1, Book 2 (which consists of 14 previously ordered episodes), as 17-year-old chosen one Korra (voiced by Janet Varney) has now become a fully realized Avatar. The cast also includes Kiernan Shipka (Mad Men), David Faustino (Married… with Children), and P.J. Byrne (Horrible Bosses).
    Last edited by Vestig3; 2012-07-12 at 09:48 AM.
    - Vanilla was legitimately bad; we just didn't know any better at the time - SirCowDog

Deleted
    Someone really should remove the [Anime] from the headline before it causes more trouble. Some misguided individuals have started talking about this cartoon in the actual Anime thread.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Howdyho View Post
    Someone really should remove the [Anime] from the headline before it causes more trouble. Some misguided individuals have started talking about this cartoon in the actual Anime thread.
    Hey! We haven't seen a annoying person like you for a while in this Thread, good to know we can report another post for spam.
    Goodnight !

---------- Post added 2012-07-12 at 01:57 PM ----------

That is great news! I wonder or season 2 and 3 WILL actually be linked then, one can only assume that?