Page 1 of 410
... LastLast
    Deleted

[TV] Avatar: Legend of Korra

The new Avatar series is out Avatar: The Legend of Korra

So the avatar series have started again with a new avatar, and hopefully with a good story to it.

Additional info:

It aired on Nickelodeon on April 14, 2012. The series is currently under production and is expected to run for two seasons and a total of twenty-six episodes, with options for more.

The new series is taking place seventy years after the end of the Avatar: The Last Airbender story, continuing with Korra, the Avatar after Aang

The show have now been running for three seasons:
    Book one: Air
    Book Two: Spirits
    Book Three: Change
    Last edited by mmocc06943eaac; 2014-08-24 at 11:15 AM.

Deleted

Deleted
    This is awesome! When is this series coming out?

Quote Originally Posted by Frostypwnd View Post
    This is awesome! When is this series coming out?
    Fourteenth of April.
    Meanwhile, back on Azeroth, the overwhelming majority of the orcs languished in internment camps. One Orc had a dream. A dream to reunite the disparate souls trapped under the lock and key of the Alliance. So he raided the internment camps, freeing those orcs that he could, and reached out to a downtrodden tribe of trolls to aid him in rebuilding a Horde where orcs could live free of the humans who defeated them so long ago. That orc's name was... Rend.

15+ Year Old Account
    Merged to the existing thread.

10+ Year Old Account
    I want more NOW!!! God I don't get how the do such a good job of hooking you to this show..

I'm so happy that the series is still going strong. Who else laughed when one of Tenzen's daughters asked about Zuko's mom? That HAS to be a small jab at the fan base that has been dying to know XD!
    Kil'Jaeden - US

Thanks to Lilliputia for the amazing signature!

Deleted
    when I first heard the wee girl ask about zukos mom i was like :O then i was like >=( then i lold

Deleted
    This was a very nice introduction to the new series/story arc.. something that i find weird is that Korra can water, earth and fire bend, in such a young age oO?? who trained her?

Deleted
    Looks like it just got taken down. Damn.

Still, yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssss.

Loved the original series, I've got the entire thing on Itunes.

Deleted
    Just updated with new working link

10+ Year Old Account
    Behind you, what I'm not? Then who's this person I'm behind?
    Love it Love it Love it, I can't wait the series to come out.

Quote Originally Posted by Venteus View Post
    Who else laughed when one of Tenzen's daughters asked about Zuko's mom? That HAS to be a small jab at the fan base that has been dying to know XD!
    Laughed? If by "laughed" you mean "screamed with a murderous rage", then yeah.

I "laughed".

Ugh, I want more now! April 14th is a long time to wait, just to watch the same episode over again!

I'm in LOVE with the modern twist! So much different from the first, yet it kept that action/suspense/rush strong! Plus it's nice to have a female Avatar for once after Aang and the other male before him it really adds a bit more diversity. I'm so anxious to know who's going to be following her around on her journeys ugggh so much exitiement! WTB April 14th ><
    Miranda Rights: Miranda has the right to a decent man to help her raise her baby.

10+ Year Old Account

Avatar: Legend of Korra...First Episode out!!

Check it out:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?&amp;v=J4n7QuWCDsQ

Just as good as the original series, some great fighting scenes and bending.....few cameos by old characters, and same great dialogue and humor.

Enjoy!

Dude yes.

Hell.
    Fucking.
    Yes.

But I'm so busy watching Jesse play MoP beta. D: WHAT DO I DO!?

It's really good. Gets you rite back into the world even tho its decades ahead of where it left off. The animation is that American-anime style that is typical for the Avatar series.
    I love how it feels like an old pair of slippers, yet totally new.

Edit: link: http://www.lovemyanime.net/anime/ava...gend-of-korra/
    Last edited by Tastyfish; 2012-03-22 at 07:28 AM.
    "If you want to control people, if you want to feed them a pack of lies and dominate them, keep them ignorant. For me, literacy means freedom." - LaVar Burton.

Man, that was awesome. I'm so pumped for the series premiere, but why does it have to be so faaaaaaaaaaaaar. D:

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AmerikanRejekt View Post
    Man, that was awesome. I'm so pumped for the series premiere, but why does it have to be so faaaaaaaaaaaaar. D:
    I know.....when I first found out about Avatar it was already almost done with the series and they were working on the sozin comet movie, so I just watched an entire season in one sitting, caught up in like a week or two. Now I will have to wait every week for new episodes =/

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm scared I might not like it. I dislike how futuristic it is (compared tot the original).

I almost prefer it was a previous Avatar's life, instead of a future one's. I'm going to give it a chance, nonetheless.

Rule of Thumb: If the healer's HPS is higher than your DPS, you're doing it wrong.