10+ Year Old Account
    Any word on Book 2? Tweets etc.?
    Hey everyone

Quote Originally Posted by Aang View Post
    Any word on Book 2? Tweets etc.?
    Well there was a post about 3 weeks ago on Bryan K's tumblr saying they had visited the Animation studio in Seoul saying the animators are working hard on season 2.
    Last edited by Gamdwelf; 2013-04-24 at 03:18 PM.
    Gamdwelf the Mage

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I'm calling it, Republicans will hold congress in 2018 and Trump will win again in 2020.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamdwelf View Post
    Well there was a post about 3 weeks ago on Bryan DiMartino's tumblr saying they had visited the Animation studio in Seoul saying the animators are working hard on season 2.
    That could be awhile...
    Hey everyone

Deleted
    Sad face.
    I want it, now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well there was a post about 3 weeks ago on Bryan K's tumblr saying they had visited the Animation studio in Seoul saying the animators are working hard on season 2.
    wait, i thought we said that they were already done with season 2 and just started on 3?

ugh, they are so confusing with all of this.
    Quote Originally Posted by ohshift View Post
    Mess with someone's head enough, you can turn a scared little kid into an all powerful bitch.
    only two things are infinite the universe, and human stupidity,
    and i'm not too sure about the universe -Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by ranku View Post
    wait, i thought we said that they were already done with season 2 and just started on 3?

ugh, they are so confusing with all of this.
    They might be done writing or recording them, because that doesn't take as long as it does to actually animate every scene and then do like color correction, or editing etc.
    Gamdwelf the Mage

I'm calling it, Republicans will hold congress in 2018 and Trump will win again in 2020.

10+ Year Old Account
    Has anyone noticed how my "location" on my profile changes every now and then? Symbolizes where I'm at watching A:TLA currently. I think I'll do Zuko for Book 2.
    Hey everyone

Has anyone noticed how my "location" on my profile changes every now and then? Symbolizes where I'm at watching A:TLA currently. I think I'll do Zuko for Book 2.
    But then you would have to change your location to HONOR!
    Gamdwelf the Mage

10+ Year Old Account
    But then you would have to change your location to HONOR!
    Hehe turns out there's been a user with the name Zuko since 2007.
    Hey everyone

Deleted
    Hehe turns out there's been a user with the name Zuko since 2007.
    How about Prince Zuko? Or Firelord Zuko?

10+ Year Old Account
    They might be done writing or recording them, because that doesn't take as long as it does to actually animate every scene and then do like color correction, or editing etc.
    thats the thing though, i thought they had specificly said they were done with EVERYTHING in season 2, even editing.

you know, i'm gonna quit trying to figure this out till we get an actual concrete date.
    Mess with someone's head enough, you can turn a scared little kid into an all powerful bitch.

10+ Year Old Account
    thats the thing though, i thought they had specificly said they were done with EVERYTHING in season 2, even editing.

you know, i'm gonna quit trying to figure this out till we get an actual concrete date.
    That's what I heard too??? Didn't one of the creators say it was in Nickelodeon's hands? QUESTIONS ARE EVERYWHERE, MY BRAIN IS MELTING!!!!
    Hey everyone

Well as of 3 weeks ago Mike said they were busy animating.

I just got back from a trip to Studio Mir in Seoul, the studio that did the animation (and a lot of preproduction) for Book 1 of Korra. They are currently hard at work on several episodes of Book 2. Bryan and I have known Mir’s president, Jae Myoung, for over 10 years. In fact, he animated a lot of scenes on the pilot and went on to oversee and direct numerous episodes of A:TLA. With Studio Mir, he has created a very inspiring, artist-friendly environment. The talent he has assembled is top-notch and the artists are all excited to be working on Korra again! Can’t wait to show you the amazing work they’ve done (and will be doing.)

Source: http://michaeldantedimartino.tumblr....-studio-mir-in
    Last edited by Gamdwelf; 2013-04-26 at 09:34 PM.
    Gamdwelf the Mage

10+ Year Old Account
    Well as of 3 weeks ago Mike said they were busy animating.

I just got back from a trip to Studio Mir in Seoul, the studio that did the animation (and a lot of preproduction) for Book 1 of Korra. They are currently hard at work on several episodes of Book 2. Bryan and I have known Mir’s president, Jae Myoung, for over 10 years. In fact, he animated a lot of scenes on the pilot and went on to oversee and direct numerous episodes of A:TLA. With Studio Mir, he has created a very inspiring, artist-friendly environment. The talent he has assembled is top-notch and the artists are all excited to be working on Korra again! Can’t wait to show you the amazing work they’ve done (and will be doing.)

Source: http://michaeldantedimartino.tumblr....-studio-mir-in
    ah, that's probably why i'm getting confused, the bit that i heard was more recent than that. but regardless, they are too vague on how this is all going, it gets very confusing when staff members are saying contradictory statements about the release date.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just started Book 2 (my location explains where I'm at in it) and it's pretty awesome to see how well everything in A:TLA goes together. I honestly can't get enough of Sokka, they could make a whole series regarding Sokka because he's just so awesome.
    Hey everyone

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzual View Post
    Don't take this as disliking Sokka because he's great too, but he's the worst in Team Avatar imo. I massively prefer the others :c

I'd love an Iroh series or something though
    It's hard to view anyone in the team as bad in my mind partly because each one was written so well, it wasn't like 2 were written well and the others were thrown in the back.
    Hey everyone

Deleted
    The character that I probably hate the most or just dislike a lot is Zuko. He's well written and that but god damn it, the guy was just dumb all day with the avatar hunt. Can't really blame him because of his father but it still made me facepalm a lot of times...

My favourite is probably Toph but I can't really decide because I like Aang and Katara a lot too, so I guess all three are on the same level for me.

Sokka is okay, his attitude is just as annoying sometimes as Zuko's though, that's why I facepalm sometimes at him but I atleast could handle his attitude more than Zuko's.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzual View Post
    Yeah definitely I agree, I do like Sokka I just like the others a lot more.

Zuko > Katara > Toph >> Aang > Sokka
    for me, if you want to include Suki she goes between Toph and Aang.
    Don't underestimate Sokka's strategic mind though. I think everyone in the team was equally important. Without Sokka the adventures of Team Avatar would surely be a lot harder.

Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    The character that I probably hate the most or just dislike a lot is Zuko. He's well written and that but god damn it, the guy was just dumb all day with the avatar hunt. Can't really blame him because of his father but it still made me facepalm a lot of times...

My favourite is probably Toph but I can't really decide because I like Aang and Katara a lot too, so I guess all three are on the same level for me.

Sokka is okay, his attitude is just as annoying sometimes as Zuko's though, that's why I facepalm sometimes at him but I atleast could handle his attitude more than Zuko's.
    I really liked Toph's character and I'm kind of eager to know more about her life after the fire lords downfall (besides her dojo where she taught those 3 weird students metal bending).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post

I'm glad I wasn't the only one who wasn't super in love with Zuko. In fact he was my least favorite character out of Team Avatar. He had his moments where I loved him, and he was a very well rounded character, but I just didn't like him as much as everyone else did.

10+ Year Old Account
    Think I've said this a few times but Zuko and Sokka are my favorite characters with Zuko slightly ahead. I think i just like them naturally because I like to think of them as myself sometimes. I'm really sarcastic, really sarcastic, overtly sarcastic and thats why I love Sokka. I used to live in England where it wasn't such a big deal but when I moved back to the US people thought I was weird because of it... It still didn't stop me from being sarcastic.
    Hey everyone