Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Wierd enough my forum avatar is kinda setting my mind on starting off as a Sylvari now Norn is still very tempting tho
    Last edited by mmoc1319205971; 2012-03-26 at 01:16 PM.

I'm not decided yet, but will probably go for Sylvari Elementalist. Elementalist because I enjoy ranged classes, especially lightly-armored ones. I usually play a healer/hybrid in these kind of MMO's (which means I don't often get to play a mage/wizard type), but for GW2 and its lack of trinity, elementalist seems perfect. It has plenty of versatility. Necro is too dark for my taste, mesmer a bit too weird.

Race is more of a tentative choice. I like the idea and aesthetic of them. Still, have to get a good look of their animations and customization options before making a choice. Norn seem like a good second at the moment, with human as backup in case both of the others don't seem to work for me.

Deleted
    I've decided what profession I'm going finally!
    Asura Engineer.
    Asura, there's no other choices?`Don't wanna be a bookah... pff stupids!
    Engineer, just awesome kits? Can easily adapt to every situation if needed in the PvP. If we need more support versus a team? Go different kits with support/heals etc. Need more stuns/slows etc? Get a Net Turret etc. Engineer is just pure awesome! brb gotta change my sig