Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Delias View Post
    No, he calls it a cow because they look more like tauren than cats to him, as he said in a previous video.
    TB's not some ridiculous troll who goes out of his way to anger as many people as possible and tries to piss off his fans, it just bothers me slightly that he calls Charr cows.
    I mean, he says he does it to annoy us, but it's not like spiteful "I'm going to piss you off as much as possible and try to make you hate me lol I'm a troll umad?" kind of trying to annoy us.

I hate you now.
    I guess I'm not much better, I didn't give them enough thought to think about WHAT they were. They were just.. Charr.
    But Minos? Come on now, there were ACTUAL minotaurs in GW1.
    I know that, i use sarcasm quite often, but it does not work when writing.. ;(

Oh yeah, cool thing that there is "ectos" in the game, probably only GW players who will recognize those from GW, which makes sense...

Deleted
    Well that was fairly entertaining to watch. Liking the difficulty being shown that it is't a walk in the park and actually requires some strategy.

Quote Originally Posted by azzer24 View Post
    I know that, i use sarcasm quite often, but it does not work when writing.. ;(

Oh yeah, cool thing that there is "ectos" in the game, probably only GW players who will recognize those from GW, which makes sense...
    "After years of being forced to guard humans from the blades of charr, ectoplasm has finally had enough. Level 63 dungeon - Wts ectos."

.. pretty sure ectoplasmic ooze aren't meant to be evolved ectos.. :P

No ofcourse they are not, but it's still a cool "easter egg" if one can call it that.

I would have loved seeing them playing some of the harder "trash" some more, not all of it, 35 minutes go past one so fast. Still good video though.

Gotta love how the guy dodges AFTER he gets hit by the fire...yeah not doing you much help at that point.

Pandaren Monk
    10+ Year Old Account
    It's not TB playing, it's someone who works for TB.
    He's making sure to yell at him for standing in traps, if that will help.
    "You simply run back and NOT STAND IN TRAPS, DAVE."
    Frank*. :P

It's a good video. I like TB when he takes a step back and analyzes

10+ Year Old Account
    Is it just me or is youtube completely down?

Not much new shown mechanic wise or exploring wise, but does show the voting mechanic and just how hard things hit. All in all good video though not what I was expecting, I was thinking it was going to be more of a here is how it branches video and not just a here are some boss fights video... Oh well guess branching would have been hard to show since they only did one run and so there was no way to say show footage choosing one patch and then comparing with footage of a different path.

i'm gonna roll a healer

Quote Originally Posted by Himora View Post
    i'm gonna roll a healer
    Do that.

Quote Originally Posted by Himora View Post
    i'm gonna roll a healer
    Awesome. I'll roll a tank and you can be my bit...healer.

Quote Originally Posted by Khanjin View Post
    Frank*. :P

It's a good video. I like TB when he takes a step back and analyzes
    Same thing.
    In my mind, he will always be Dave the bad purple cow.

Quote Originally Posted by Roggles View Post
    Is it just me or is youtube completely down?
    Works just fine for me, but had some trouble with it today, internal problems and whatnot.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nev12 View Post
    Works just fine for me, but had some trouble with it today, internal problems and whatnot.
    Yeah it's working now, was getting error 502s and shit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Omg it's tb!:d

Deleted
    It was... lovely! Finally a showcase of something hard! Hope this puts the nonsense about GW2 being to easy down now... :P

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    (Refusing to watch his videos because his opinion on something differs from your opinion? Oh well, your choice I guess.)
    That's usually what people do mate. If you don't like something or someone, you don't watch that something or that someone. I dunno what place you live in, but that's normal where I live.

Quote Originally Posted by Noomz View Post
    That's usually what people do mate. If you don't like something or someone, you don't watch that something or that someone. I dunno what place you live in, but that's normal where I live.
    Indeed. Next media beta is coming up, so possibly someone will score some explorable mode dungeon video that you can watch.

Quote Originally Posted by Noomz View Post
    Generally where I'm from, you can disagree with someone's opinion on something without disliking them. :P
    You said you don't watch his videos because you disagree with "his most recent statements", don't turn this around to make ME the bad guy. D:

10+ Year Old Account
    This looks pretty awesome. Love all the traps.