Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Spirit Walk unlinked from spirit wolves. OH YEAH!
    And Fire Elemental spreads Searing flames! HELLS YEAH

---------- Post added 2012-03-23 at 08:32 AM ----------

Any Beta users out there that could perhaps share with the rest of us if Elemental Blast is affected by Maelstrom Weapon <3

none can lvlup to max in 1 day

Quote Originally Posted by mrinvisable2 View Post
    none can lvlup to max in 1 day
    My Shaman should be ready from being copied to the beta, so we dont need to level up to try the talents. I will check it again soon!

lvl 90 talents cant be used if u arent lv90
    Any Beta users out there that could perhaps share with the rest of us if Elemental Blast is affected by Maelstrom Weapon <3
    thats lvl 90 talent

10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks for your work Dragon Hawks.

Can you pls check if Earth Shock still give some kind of debuff?
    "Man knows - he knows that nothing will begin unless he speaks. And nothing will change, unless he knows."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mrinvisable2 View Post
    thats lvl 90 talent
    Yes it is a Lvl 90 Talent but it still would be nice to know it MSW affects it. I for one am hoping that it does.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tides View Post
    I am curious about this as well, MW5 says any nature spell is instant cast....When I checked what spell school Elem blast falls under, it has all 3 schools listed, Nature, frost and fire (that means if interrupted we locked out of all schools too doesn't it? Guess no one will be using that in PVP). So I will just assume for now that since it is classified as a nature spell (among others), it will count towards MW5.

Can you pls check if Earth Shock still give some kind of debuff?
    Would like to know this as well. Some places say its not, and some databases still have the weakened blows debuff on it for MoP.

I'm so confused... Not only are they KEEPING totems in the game, which are a complete hindrance in their extremely archaic current version... but then they're adding more totems? That one that stuns after 5 seconds... Do they REALLY think competitive PvP'ers aren't going to poke it before the 5s is up?

Deleted
    how ancestral shift effect look like?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Prag View Post
    I'm so confused... Not only are they KEEPING totems in the game, which are a complete hindrance in their extremely archaic current version... but then they're adding more totems? That one that stuns after 5 seconds... Do they REALLY think competitive PvP'ers aren't going to poke it before the 5s is up?
    Totems in their MoP form will be pretty good, and not as annoying as in the past. Plus talents that either let you use them quicker when destroyed, reset cd's, or port the totem to any spot will help them alot.

As for the 5sec stun, alot of people ignored fire nova stun, especially in bg's with so much shit happening at once. In arenas people might look out for it, but you just gotta time it properly (glyph red detonate to 3 sec), or you could drop it early and run to target and then port the totem to you right before it detonates. Don't forget the glyph that gives totems 10% of your HP making it a little harder to kill as well. And even if they do kill it, thats a few seconds where they are not attacking you and you can dps or heal or hex.

Curious about that as well, we need more cds that have fancy graphics. An important part of defensive cd's is their animations, flashy graphics will sometimes warn players to stop attacking you and switch targets for a few seconds.....making it even stronger as a defensive tool.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Protoman View Post
    Curious about that as well, we need more cds that have fancy graphics. An important part of defensive cd's is their animations, flashy graphics will sometimes warn players to stop attacking you and switch targets for a few seconds.....making it even stronger as a defensive tool.
    well GladiatorLOSA will anyway say Ancestrall Shift when we use it so eaven with a nearly invisible affect players will swich anyway XD

Quote Originally Posted by Prag View Post
    Weeeeell...
    1.) There'll be apparantly a glyph (totemic vigor) giving all of our totems 10% of the casters' life. Wont be able to poke that down with one wand shot/healing mace hit
    2.) You can glyph into Capacitor Totem itself to reduce that 5 second window down to 3 seconds
    3.) You can use a supercharged Earth Elemental or any stun/disorient/CC/incapacitate of yourself or any partner you might have to make sure your totem is not messed with in that time frame
    4.) You can get a glyph (totemic encirclement I believe) which will place three placeholder totems in addition to the one you put down, creating the totem-nest effect we grew accustomed to in wotlk/cata with call of the x/y/z. With this, enemies may be confuest about just what totem they have to wack
    5.) With Totem Projection, you're able to place the totem during a safe moment (while closing the distance to an enemy, or running away from one (because in those moments, both parts will be in constant movement) and when it is just about to explode, throw it into your enemies face.
    6.) You can combine all of the above

7.) While this ability, Capacitor Totem, has the same drawbacks most totems have, it is vastly superior in its effect.
    IT'S A GODDAMN 5 SECOND AOE STUN!!
    Who else has that? Right, no one. The basic idea was that totems, for being awesome, get those drawbacks. However, lately totems haven't felt awesome enough to varrant those drawbacks. This is one totems breaking that horrible situation up a little.
    Quote Originally Posted by Angoth
    I'm sorry that Blizzard won't just gift wrap awesome in a cup and let you drink your fill.

Quote Originally Posted by N30 View Post
    It kinda puts you in a purple/blue spectral model, ill try find a pic or do a vid later