Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I'm not sure what kind of relationship or how close you are to your sister and father, but this is the point where you push there feelings to the side and worry about your mother's. Do you think she'll care if you have an iPad? Is what your sister and father thinks that important to you or does your mother trump all? Family is very strange I'll tell you that much. Sometimes you have to disregard others in your family to please another.

Deleted
    Tell your sister to quit being a fucking annoying bitch. The ipad to your mom is just as good even if you own one. She will still like it. If your sister wont get her the ipad for her birthday now she is really messed up in her head. acting like a little child.

Please slap her very very hard in the face with a brick from me.
    Last edited by mmoc89d48ffd6d; 2012-03-23 at 01:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by UncleSilas View Post
    So what, you've only one computer, TV, one bottle of perfume etc etc, in the house?

Your sister sounds like a bit of a pain honestly. Tell her to calm down and think rationally before she flips out next time.
    woman? rational? nooo, it can't be.......

Quote Originally Posted by primusl0l View Post
    So basically - white people problems.
    Or as my black drag queen best friend used to tell me:

"Gurl, you bitchin' 'bout some rich white gurl problems up in herrr!"

Granted, at the time I was complaining about being vegan and not being able to find the BMW I wanted without leather seats standard....back before the economy tanked and I got some "po' white trash" problems.

What I'm trying to say is that this is just like that...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by icanstoptime View Post
    Sorry to bring this back up. I didn't speak to my Dad last night I didn't want him to be angry at me for the whole thing so I decided that I'm going to send it back. It arrived today and before i opened the package I called my Sister and she continued to call me selfish and said that I need to go and tell my Dad (she knows he'll be angry with me) I tried explaining to her that it doesn't matter what her, mine or my Dad's opinion is it's my Mum who counts and I think that she'd be just as excited and I told her I'm sending it back and that I'll tell my Mum that I want to save a bit more for the new model and just not buy one and my Sister got all angry and told me that it changed nothing and now she doesn't want to get her one for her birthday and I said why and she told me because it's not as special there being another one in the house so I told her again that I was sending it back and she said that she still doesn't want to get her one.

She's basically put me in a situation where I have to go and take a bunch of shit from my Dad now for a mistake that I see as rectifiable. She eventually hung up on me after I said to her I don't understand what the problem is if I send it back. Before she hung up she threw in "Oh and my husband agrees." I'm quite good mates with my brother in-law so I said to her of course he's going to agree.

So if I go and speak to my Dad he'll think I'm some huge dick (I bloody feel like one) I can't speak to my mum about it because it will spoil it all and I'm stuck with an old iPad and a bunch of guilt.

/sigh
    Wait. She's an adult.

Dude just get over it. If your dad and sister are mad over this they're both quite stupid. Frankly they sound like people with as little intellect and civility as I've come to expect.