Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Void tendrils is all i like so far

Quote Originally Posted by SkillOverKill View Post
    Because then we lose the most important functionality of Mind Control - throwing people off cliffs - how about:

"when you cast the spell on a target, that target lemmings their way off the nearest cliff, if no cliff is present - the target will attack the nearest enemy with auto attacks"
    Hehe.

Honestly, my solution would be, in PvP it has the traditional effect, and in PvE it makes the mob your pet, but then the pet bar issue comes into play so.. meh. Honestly I think they should just find a way to solve the pet bar issue, but that's probably asking too much.

I'm not sure I like the 30 second CD, but that's debatable I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Purple View Post
    Hehe.

Honestly, my solution would be, in PvP it has the traditional effect, and in PvE it makes the mob your pet, but then the pet bar issue comes into play so.. meh. Honestly I think they should just find a way to solve the pet bar issue, but that's probably asking too much.

I'm not sure I like the 30 second CD, but that's debatable I guess.
    I was sort of hoping they could do something like make the talent allow you to cast Shackle on more targets instead of Mind Control. It would get around the pet bar issue at the very least, and have PVP and PVE uses.
    I shall die here. Every inch of me shall perish. Every inch, but one. An inch. It is small and it is fragile and it is the only thing in the world worth having. We must never lose it or give it away. We must never let them take it from us.

Quote Originally Posted by Abandon View Post
    I was sort of hoping they could do something like make the talent allow you to cast Shackle on more targets instead of Mind Control. It would get around the pet bar issue at the very least, and have PVP and PVE uses.
    I would be more than okay with this, but I doubt it'll happen. They seem so fucking timid about giving us anything truly new (while simultaneously throwing out new mechanics and CC to other classes like candy at a parade).

I didnt read all the post so not sure if this was meantioned. But the 5 sec rule looks like its coming back. That will separate the good and the bad healer real quick

I cant post links unfortunately, because I'm a " noob " to this site, but if u go to youtube and search for the DK's new ability " Control Undead " you won't be thrilled.

When I watch this, I want to cry........what could of been with Mind Control......

All they need to do, is make the new Dominate Mind talent into, Dominating Shackle and it acts just like Dominate Mind. Now works on everything except mechanical creatures.
    Last edited by Varako; 2012-03-31 at 02:13 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Abandon View Post
    Agreed, spammable Shackle - put it on the same DR as Poly - done.

Doesn't significantly impact RMP because of shared Poly DR.
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by SkillOverKill View Post
    Agreed, spammable Shackle - put it on the same DR as Poly - done.

Doesn't significantly impact RMP because of shared Poly DR.
    Not a terrible idea, but at the same time I'm not sure how likely it is to happen. You have to admit, they've never been keen on giving Shadow spammable CC.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Purple View Post
    Not a terrible idea, but at the same time I'm not sure how likely it is to happen. You have to admit, they've never been keen on giving Shadow spammable CC.
    Your right, it isn't very likely to happen.

Your sig gives me a better idea though

Shadow Word: Dance - 1.5s cast, no cooldown, 40 yard range - the priest forces the target to stand still and dance - preventing any action for 8 seconds but causing them to regenerate health at an increased rate and have a fun time! Breaks on damage.
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Lenerien View Post
    I didnt read all the post so not sure if this was meantioned. But the 5 sec rule looks like its coming back. That will separate the good and the bad healer real quick
    Do you have a source for this?
    ~Former Priest/Guild Wars 2 Moderator~
    Now TESTING: ArcheAge (Alpha)
    Now PLAYING: MonoRed Burn (MtG Standard)
    Twitter: @KelestiMMO come say hi!
    ~When you speak, I hear silence. Every word a defiance~