Spriest/ret, possibly best 2on2 comp for shadow?

I was doing some 2v2 games on my alt priest to cap, got a guy from guild to run some 2s with me, and then I realized what potential this comp actually has. Whenever their team goes for me, the ret will do sick healing on me in addition to my own healing, and we got lots of cc. If they go for him, I'll just keep him up while I get to burst freely. I did a short PvP montage on the few games I did today, check 'em out! Also got two 1on1 situations vs rogue on the end.

15+ Year Old Account
    It's certainly not a bad comp, but mage/x (90% of 2's) should take you apart.

Edit: Sorry - sounded dick-ish, but a frost mage counters both those classes simultaneously.
    Last edited by Yvaelle; 2012-03-22 at 11:27 PM.
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

I'm pretty sure Spriest / Hunter is the highest spriest comp i've seen in 2s recently.

Spriest / Ret

Spriest / Frost mage

Spriest / Rogue

all work really well though

Quote Originally Posted by SkillOverKill View Post
    It's certainly not a bad comp, but mage/x (90% of 2's) should take you apart.

Edit: Sorry - sounded dick-ish, but a frost mage counters both those classes simultaneously.
    Well, by that logic we should have gotten heavily countered in the first game? Haha. No I see what you mean, but it's all about playing very offensively when possible, then just pray we don't get globalled when caught off-guard.

Sp/mage or Sp/rogue, for sure

10+ Year Old Account
    if the other team is Hpala / feral or similar, you're gonna loose the mana war, because ferals do lots of damage, paladins have lots of mana and tons of ways to get it back. but it is a quite nice comp and, and i wish you the best of luck in your 2v2 "carrier"

Deleted
    I've done two's with pretty much every class for capping purposes each week.

Like yourself i often think "woah.. this is strong" with a particular combo.... then get a couble cleave team in the next match.

Unfortunately, a good double cleave team will (or should) always beat a good shadow / X team.

Thats the nature of two's, but as long as you win the ones youre meant to - BRAVO!

Nice vid btw, always enjoy watching peple die.