Poll: Do you think it would be a nice skin addition?

Deleted

Question Volibear skin suggestion (Maybe)

So... Playing LoL, I have taken a liking to Volibear as one of my favourites. But, I don't really like any skin aside from his default. Thunderlord looks cool colour-wise, but his armor looks retarded.

So... In a fit of inspiration, I went and drew my own, so just wanted a community opinion on it so far. It is just a sketch so far. Colour scheme would be white fur, gold markings along the lines of Amaterasu's from Okami, golden armour with blue orbs in the gauntlets, cream/sand coloured cloth, red rope and tassels, green or brown/bronze scales on the underside of the gauntlets and part of the leg armour, and black leather straps.

I'll get to colour it sometime, but some opinion on it so far would be cool, I think, and I'll add a poll.

My reason for picking a japanese inspired theme is because of the Thunderlord skin. Japanese god of Thunder. Somehow just made sense to me. Theme-wise it's more akin to the Year of the Dragon then the thunder god itself (believe the name is Raijin). And as I said, none of the skins particularly appeals to me. ^^;

(also the signature for copyrights is simply because theft is annoying, and the different name is because I have an art account I uploaded it to as well)

Last edited by mmoc19ad86984a; 2012-03-22 at 07:46 PM.

Deleted
    really nice work :O

But yeah I agree org. skin > the rest which is sad.. He is a fun champ

I only bought the thunderlord volibear skin myself , the other one i just don't like at all. also i really like that art, you should post it on the LoL forums.

Okami is one of my top 3 favorite games of all time so i thinks it amazing!