Thread: Server First

Server First

Anyone else attempting to go for server first, 90 Monk?
    If so, what would be the fastest way, assuming that RaF and SoR do not work.
    Gl!

Deleted
    think im going to stick to my main the pala but it would be nice to see how fast some lvl i remeber a dk got to 80 in 2 days on my old server^^

If you have to ask, then there's no chance you will be server first.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ElMaskedNacho View Post
    Anyone else attempting to go for server first, 90 Monk?
    If so, what would be the fastest way, assuming that RaF and SoR do not work.
    Gl!
    Honestly I would hop on beta and work on different leveling paths etc trying to find out how fast you can do it. Friends boosting you is probably the fastest once off the turtle imo.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-Signature by Winter Blossom-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

I can't wait to pvp on this new class, is simply seems insane to have with a burst class, the CC is marvelous. Excited to see future changes. Wish I didn't read up at all, got me to excited :&

I don't try and shoot for realm firsts for anything, because I love sleep too much. I do try and get guild/friends first though, but they don't usually try anymore since I'm the level spammer altoholic among them, lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Caiada View Post
    Tanks are bowls. Healers are milk. DPS is the cereal. If you don't have a bowl, nothing's going anywhere but where you don't want it. If your milk's bad, the whole meal is instantly ruined. If there is not enough cereal, the whole meal is a failure and you aren't satisfied.
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler
    If you are trying to AE tank and a bad dps is attacking the wrong target and dies, we call that justice.