Deleted

Where can I buy a mount for monk to 'level 20?

Hello people, this is my first post but I follow you for a long time and I really appreciate your work on mmo, then come to us, if you know in beta you can buy a mount for level 20 monk? In the case where?
    bb all

Would like to know it too, because i didn't find this information in the game. (I think the mount for pandas was meant.)
    Last edited by Merador; 2012-03-23 at 04:47 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    EDIT: LOL I got trolled. Monk's don't have a class mount.

If you were talking about the Pandaren mount. I assume it will work out exactly how it did for Goblins. But at this very moment, the Pandaren do not yet have a mount in the game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Taurous View Post
    EDIT: LOL I got trolled. Monk's don't have a class mount.
    good chance he meant panda but i dont think they have a racial mount

he probably means panda mounts, and where can he buy them, is there a capital city with a vendor there, or are there just racial mount vendors in org and sw?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bam View Post
    Hello people, this is my first post but I follow you for a long time and I really appreciate your work on mmo, then come to us, if you know in beta you can buy a mount for level 20 monk? In the case where?
    bb all
    Seeing as the beta hasn't even been out one full day yet...well just a day .....not all npc's are working at that moment from reports I have seen around these forums.....and for your monk....your mount is all dependant on which race you Monk is ...ie...if its a dwarf ...then its a ram mount which is amberstill ranch....if its a nelf monk ..then Darn...see what I am saying ....if its a panda monk then your out of luck as till the panda race npc's that will sell mounts for panda's is found or shows up.

Quote Originally Posted by Tierbook View Post
    good chance he meant panda but i dont think they have a racial mount
    The only racial mount they've said about is the Cloud Serpent. However, I'm pretty sure they will have to come out with another type of mount for when they hit 20.
    Quote Originally Posted by Speaknoevil View Post
    This is good, be a man about it.
    Have a cigar in your mouth and a shot of brandy in your hand and tell her to get out of the guild and get into a kitchen.
    Mists of Pandaria Beta Club ~World of Warcraft Annual Pass.

Good chance that he means that all of the mounts are race restricted and Pandarens aren't among those races. He is looking for a mount that doesn't restrict them so that when you hit 20/40 you can actually ride something.

Hate to tell you, but the only mounts that have no restriction, aren't BoP and are able to be learned at 20 are the trading card loot mounts. So unless you have one or can buy one off the AH, then you are gonna need to hoof it oldschool.
    to: preposition; used as a function word to indicate position, connection, extent, relation ~ too: adverb; also, very, excessively, so

<3 my Big Blizzard Bear

Quote Originally Posted by Promark View Post
    Good chance that he means that all of the mounts are race restricted and Pandarens aren't among those races. He is looking for a mount that doesn't restrict them so that when you hit 20/40 you can actually ride something.

Hate to tell you, but the only mounts that have no restriction, aren't BoP and are able to be learned at 20 are the trading card loot mounts. So unless you have one or can buy one off the AH, then you are gonna need to hoof it oldschool.
    Those restrictions will get updated. Also, I highly doubt the Pandaren won't have level 20/40 mounts. That'd just be weird.

Deleted
    Pandas will get the Yak mount (I think) But I don't think it's in the game yet

I have a nice Kor'kron Annihilator waiting for my Monk once I get beta and transfer over my shaman.

Warender - Orc Enhancement Shaman - Mal'Ganis US

Deleted
    And apparently you all got into beta without the annual pass. Congratz on that (Or is Tyrael's charger not available ib beta)

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by holz View Post
    And apparently you all got into beta without the annual pass. Congratz on that (Or is Tyrael's charger not available ib beta)
    I'm finding a lot of items that I usually get in my mail automatically when creating a new character I'm not getting on the beta.
    Looking for Raid: you will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. Come - we must be cautious.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kisho View Post
    Those restrictions will get updated. Also, I highly doubt the Pandaren won't have level 20/40 mounts. That'd just be weird.
    Without automatically setting them to exhalted with one faction (likely human and orc) they'd not have a mount at all.

They'll have a racial mount, and it'll likely be the cloud serpents. But a bit less fancy and with more bland colors so they'll also have a reason to raise their own.

Don't think they'll have a 40 mount, though.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Deleted
    Aren't it the Dragon turtles? They were among the first models to be datamined.

(sorry, no idea how to resize the pictures)

Normal:

Epic:

Yeah, Dragon Turtles are indeed Pandaren racial mounts, Cloud Serpents can be obtained by any race by doing daily quests for it kinda like the Raptor in Un'goro and Tiger in Winterspring.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Yep, it's the turtles.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Now that they are in the beta, at least I believe they are, where can pandas get a ground mount?