LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Is this still going?? o.O
    It wasn´t Daeity who claimed that!

Quote Originally Posted by esmifra View Post
    Source: Digital Castration...
    Seems legit.
    Actually, it's:

Source: Some anonymous person who posted in the comment section of Digital Castration and provided no source.
    Seems legit.

If more people tried reading past the first post and realised this, then this thread wouldn't be 17 pages long.
    I shall die here. Every inch of me shall perish. Every inch, but one. An inch. It is small and it is fragile and it is the only thing in the world worth having. We must never lose it or give it away. We must never let them take it from us.

Quote Originally Posted by Sorrowreach View Post
    There you go guy, I fixed it for you since you can't spell.
    People are angry, if I signed a year contract with a cell phone company so I could get a new cell phone when it was released and it turned out the company knew 1mill signed up but only decided to make 1k and the majority of people wouldn't get the new phone... wouldn't people be understandably angry? I get it these threads are useless, but do you correct everyone's spelling? Or are you just trying to do childish things because u mad.... hmmm.

15+ Year Old Account
    Dont think so, i as a Blizzard fan might go rly mad and never buy anything that Blizzard sells again

The main problem is, that people thought the word live meant that they would get in first wave, and if they believed that blizz would invite 1 million+ people to the beta right off the bat, there is something wrong with their heads. Second off regarding this 90% thing, did anyone actually go check out digital castration and see that he made a post saying it wasnt him who said it, it was an anonymous source and he commented on the post? I guess not.

Like I've said previously, people need to be grateful that they will get into the beta, whether it be today, or 3 months from now, because I know with my previous luck I've never recieved beta access, and just knowing that I will get into the beta is good enough for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Nestle View Post
    The main problem is, that people thought the word live meant that they would get in first wave, and if they believed that blizz would invite 1 million+ people to the beta right off the bat, there is something wrong with their heads. Second off regarding this 90% thing, did anyone actually go check out digital castration and see that he made a post saying it wasnt him who said it, it was an anonymous source and he commented on the post? I guess not.

Like I've said previously, people need to be grateful that they will get into the beta, whether it be today, or 3 months from now, because I know with my previous luck I've never recieved beta access, and just knowing that I will get into the beta is good enough for me.
    Ya people need to be grateful when they get things they pay for lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    Somewhere between here and the sick, twisted world inside my head
    I wouldn't put it past them, and I just know I will be one of the not getting an Invite.

Your not paying extra for beta access bud, your a paying a yearly contract that you would have paid originally but just had extra perks thrown in thats what I don't understand why people are bitching about it

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Idoru View Post
    So I was able to look at the annual pass offer rationally, and this is why I'm not acting like a spoiled selfentitled brat screaming "GIMMEGIMMEGIMME"
    I don't think you need to be a selfentitled brat to want the other party to hold up their end of the bargain.

Quote Originally Posted by Nestle View Post

It is not for the customer to research whether a company can actually deliver on its promises. If they could not deliver beta access when it went live they should not have said so.

Quote Originally Posted by Niobe View Post
    Genius on Blizzard's part to have people sign up for Annual Pass for a Beta key when no one know when they have it or how long.
    its only your fault if you signed just for it. really? are you that desperate for a beta?

Quote Originally Posted by Nindoriel View Post
    I don't think you need to be a selfentitled brat to want the other party to hold up their end of the bargain.
    The beta isn't over, there's plenty of time to get everyone in.
    "You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist."
    Friedrich Nietzsche

Quote Originally Posted by Nindoriel View Post
    When you start crying even though they are holding up their part of the bargain, which is the case with the Annual Pass complaints, you start losing credibility though.
    I shall die here. Every inch of me shall perish. Every inch, but one. An inch. It is small and it is fragile and it is the only thing in the world worth having. We must never lose it or give it away. We must never let them take it from us.

Quote Originally Posted by Pann View Post
    It is not for the customer to research whether a company can actually deliver on its promises. If they could not deliver beta access when it went live they should not have said so.
    They haven't NOT delivered it yet...

Quote Originally Posted by Pann View Post
    It is not for the customer to research whether a company can actually deliver on its promises.
    Considering so far there is absolutely no evidence that they won't deliver on their promises, I am not sure what point you are trying to make.

If they could not deliver beta access when it went live they should not have said so.
    They did deliver Beta access when it went live. That's where all those screenshots and videos and things on the front page are coming from. If the Beta ends and they have not provided access, then you will have a point.

15+ Year Old Account
    OMG IT'S DAY 3 I DON'T HAVE A BETA INVITE YET WTF I'M NEVER GETTING AN INVITE OMG LOOK IT'S A SITE SAYING THAT MOST PEOPLE WHO SIGNED THE AP WON'T GET BETA UNTIL THE VERY END AND I'M BELIEVING THEM EVEN THOUGH THEY HAVE NO SOURCE OF CREDIBILITY WTF BLIZZARD I'M QUITTING YOUR SHITTY GAME YOU LIED TO ME QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ.

^ 90% of the posters in this thread.

I don't know, i truly find this hard to believe. The outcry would be ENORMOUS.

Even then though, 1 month of beta time isn't bad. Especially since 1 month before the release most features will be added. Beta currently doesn't have much features.

10+ Year Old Account
    Closing. The person the OP refers to is not a credible source, ergo, closing to prevent spreading misinformation.
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!