Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    someone needs to make a video of the Incarnation forms

Quote Originally Posted by pharix View Post
    For Balance it is a moonkin 2-3x the size. Resto is just same old tree form, and when I'm able to change specs I'll get back to you on the cat/bear form

15+ Year Old Account
    Believe they're NYI. Right now Moonkin just get RATHER LARGE.
    Sunfyre | @FoGSunfyre

Quote Originally Posted by Nindza93 View Post
    How does Wild charge function? Is it one spell or do you get multiple spells just by getting that talent? Does it have a same CD for every one of those, like if you use bear charge then shift caster form and press wild charge does it have a cd?
    It is one spell that the icon changes depending on what form you are in. It is 1 shared cooldown as of right now, that would be a nice change though.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunfyre View Post
    Believe they're NYI. Right now Moonkin just get RATHER LARGE.
    which is why it needs to be on youtube before they change it

How many glyph slots are there now? And of what type? Just wondering how many of these things we can do at once.

15+ Year Old Account
    which is why it needs to be on youtube before they change it
    These are from Lissanna:

Before:

After:
    Sunfyre | @FoGSunfyre

Actually, it's a different moonkin model. Most notably, it uses the Moonkin animations instead of the Ogre ones. Also, huge.

Glyph slots are the same as before, except for Primary being removed.

For the "feral" problem, you could respec on live and then copy your toon over again?

If you wanted to take some feral questions.

10+ Year Old Account
    Would any1 mind showing how Wild Charge works in all froms, a picture or video is fine

It's not really that special. Bear and Cat are unchanged, no form is like Life-Grip backwards, travel looks the same as cat except that it's straight forward and doesn't require a target, Moonkin is exactly the same as Hunter Re... er... stuffthing and Water Form doesn't have an animation, you just swim, swim, hungry.
    Faster.

Something i noticed is that Displacer Beast does not cause you to loose aggro, so it's not a Vanish. It does however put you into stealth even when you wouldn't normally be able to do so.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    It's not really that special. Bear and Cat are unchanged, no form is like Life-Grip backwards, travel looks the same as cat except that it's straight forward and doesn't require a target, Moonkin is exactly the same as Hunter Re... er... stuffthing and Water Form doesn't have an animation, you just swim, swim, hungry.
    Faster.

Something i noticed is that Displacer Beast does not cause you to loose aggro, so it's not a Vanish. It does however put you into stealth even when you wouldn't normally be able to do so.
    Disengage is the word you're looking for. =p
    Sunfyre | @FoGSunfyre

Time late. Me sleepy. No think good.

I would like to see the changes with the chameleon glyph. Please and thank you to anyone that can show this off.

Quote Originally Posted by Grozny View Post
    I would like to see the changes with the chameleon glyph. Please and thank you to anyone that can show this off.
    This one was a bummer... it only changes to colors you can already use by changing your skin/hair colors

A question for the moonkins: I can't see insect swarm anymore. Has it been removed?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nebria View Post
    A question for the moonkins: I can't see insect swarm anymore. Has it been removed?
    It's a debuff providing 30% damage increase to your nukes.

Just like Moonkin Form was a placeholder back in Vanilla beta?

Oh wait. Here we are 7 years later with the same placeholder.
    my memmory might be failing me but i think moonkin form wasnt in vanilla?

Its beta lads. Can't really say if they will keep astral form like that. I was hoping something on the lines of algalon

Just like Moonkin Form was a placeholder back in Vanilla beta?

Oh wait. Here we are 7 years later with the same placeholder.
    Moonkin form wasn't even in beta It came with the 1.8 talent revamp. #splittinghairs