Lightbulb New Mob Idea: Ender Creeper

I've seen Endermen and Creepers, two of the scariest mobs on Minecraft. Then i thought, "Why not COMBINE them?" Obviously, it would be a very rare occurance when a Ender Creeper comes. It will be when a Creeper comes in contact with an Enderman, by touching each other or attacking each other. The Ender Creeper has Black Skin with the original Creeper Eye Form, but Enderman Eye Color. The Ender Creeper, by default, it is Neutral, sort of like the Enderman. Once you connect eyes with a Ender Creeper, it Hisses, and explodes. Normal damage, but instead of Dying, it teleports. If you survive, it will teleport directly behind you. Then it will attack you like a Enderman. It's Explosion time is 3 seconds, but if you stop looking at it, the countdown will stop. Damage dealt by Explosion is of a normal creeper, and a regular attack is similar to a Enderman attack. It will only spawn on the Overworld, and not in Caverns on the Overworld, and The End. The End Endercreepers will spawn more rarely then on the overworld. Ender Creepers, unlike Creepers and Endermen, WILL burn in the sun, and will not be able to explode while burning, but it will still attack.
    Tell me what you think.
    Last edited by The Devious Chicken; 2012-03-30 at 12:27 AM.

Deleted
    In my opinion i'm always up for a challenge, but this guy would be insane to handle. Pherhaps it would work if you play on hard - insane mode... Seems like a fun idea thou

10+ Year Old Account
    Having a creeper teleport behind you...... AWESOME!

Creepers are always sneaking up behind me anyways, I don't care how they get there it's always scary
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Hate endermen they scare the shit outta me :L