Thread: Monks and Maces

Monks and Maces

Out of curiosity, for leveling purposes. Can monks use x2 1h maces right off the start? Like the mass of mcgowan or w/e

10+ Year Old Account
    I think so yes.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

You get all weapon proficiencies at character creation. So yes, you will be able to fully heirloom out if you want to hike to Wu-Song village for the closest mailbox.
    Quote Originally Posted by Caiada View Post
    Tanks are bowls. Healers are milk. DPS is the cereal. If you don't have a bowl, nothing's going anywhere but where you don't want it. If your milk's bad, the whole meal is instantly ruined. If there is not enough cereal, the whole meal is a failure and you aren't satisfied.
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler
    If you are trying to AE tank and a bad dps is attacking the wrong target and dies, we call that justice.

Quote Originally Posted by Ivirus View Post
    You get all weapon proficiencies at character creation. So yes, you will be able to fully heirloom out if you want to hike to Wu-Song village for the closest mailbox.
    i thought the pandarens wouldnt be able to receive any heirloom before level 10 since they're not yet faction-bound

Quote Originally Posted by mlc View Post
    i thought the pandarens wouldnt be able to receive any heirloom before level 10 since they're not yet faction-bound
    That may be possible, but you can also currently send heirlooms Horde<->Alliance of the same realm and I received all my BoA pets in the mail in beta. So I don't see why you wouldn't be able to heirloom out a Pandaren at birth.
    Quote Originally Posted by Caiada View Post
    Tanks are bowls. Healers are milk. DPS is the cereal. If you don't have a bowl, nothing's going anywhere but where you don't want it. If your milk's bad, the whole meal is instantly ruined. If there is not enough cereal, the whole meal is a failure and you aren't satisfied.
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler
    If you are trying to AE tank and a bad dps is attacking the wrong target and dies, we call that justice.

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm playing a panda monk in beta, I server copied my 85 with heirlooms and was able to send them to the monk before hitting lvl 10. I was unable to send gold/bags until I picked my faction.