Thread: Stuck at 33

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    the only thing pissing me off about juggernaughts currently is the fact that i shouldnt be dieing over and over and over again to solo quests

there "solo"quests.not "here,smash your face for hours and give up due to frusteration"quests

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CrunkJuice5 View Post
    the only thing pissing me off about juggernaughts currently is the fact that i shouldnt be dieing over and over and over again to solo quests

there "solo"quests.not "here,smash your face for hours and give up due to frusteration"quests
    If you keep your gear up it shouldn't be too bad. I was able to level all the way to 50 using dps companions (I was specced vengeance) other than that I switched to pierce a tank at 47 simply bc jaesa was maxed affection, but I didn't really need to. If you are having too much trouble though, just use quinn, as he makes surviving very easy, though it is slower.

(1) do a flashpoint, making sure to have the daily mission for said flashpoint
    (2) get gear, turn in daily, level
    (3) repeate steps 1&2 untill bored with flash points
    (4) que for pvp, making sure to have the daily pvp mission
    (5) kill people, get commendations, get gear, turn in daily misson, level
    (6) repeate steps 4&5 untill bored with pvp or have reached critical-rage-mass
    (7) do some mini-game space missions, making sure to have the daily for each misson, (highly recommmened you buy all the available upgrades for ship)
    (8) fight in space, kill stuff in space, finish space missions, GET TONS OF EXP and credits, level
    (9) repeate untill no more daily space missions, or bored of space missions
    (10) continue questing

NOTE: for optimal results per day, do all daily missions in accordance with their flash point, pvp, and space mssion requirements. This maximizes your leveling per time spent, and usually gets you 1-3 levels in roughly 2 hrs of playing time (more at lower lvls, less at higher lvls)

10+ Year Old Account
    In your fish aquarium eating your fish flakes. NOM NOM
    Just an update ive decided i think my best option is to unsub and wait for dungeon finder. Pvping and doing space dailys is nice and fun but i really want to do dungeons without having to go back to fleet. Out of those 3 ways of getting xp i feel that doing dungeons nets the most social activity.

Hopefully with a server specific dungeon finder when i come back next time ill meet some people and possibly join a guild that actually doesnt ignore me.
    Torchlight II Vanilla Player
    Looking for a vanilla only group?

http://forums.runicgames.com/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=40739

Quote Originally Posted by Nume View Post
    If you keep your gear up it shouldn't be too bad. I was able to level all the way to 50 using dps companions (I was specced vengeance) other than that I switched to pierce a tank at 47 simply bc jaesa was maxed affection, but I didn't really need to. If you are having too much trouble though, just use quinn, as he makes surviving very easy, though it is slower.
    I leveled my Vengeance jugg to 50 using Vette almost the entire time, switching to Quinn only for certain elites and didn't find it so challenging. Though in retrospect I did have to be more careful with him not to pull extra mobs than I do with my assassin and trooper.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishyface View Post
    2 bars from 34 and i cant seem to get myself to play anymore. I keep logging on but at most i do one quest and log out. Thinking about just leaving myself in fleet for a couple of weeks and hoping i get interested again.

Any suggestions?
    I had the same thing in tbc in 2007, I leveled my first character in wow like 7 months back in the days. So i do not find any problem there.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Svifnymr View Post
    I've done trooper, inquisitor and Consular all the way through, all had their ups and downs. (I think the trooper had the "worst ending", but was fine during the story) My agent just finished act1, and having heard so many folks rave about how the agent storyline is great, I just don't see it so far. Not horrible, but not great by any means.

All of it is subjective, but there is a good deal of variety amongst the 8 storylines and some variety in gameplay between the specs of even the same advanced classes and companions. So yeah, if one storyline playstyle isn't working, take up a different one and enjoy yourself.
    The agent's second act is kinda cool. Third act is pretty bad IMO, especially the ending.
    Monk, I need a monk!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Fishyface View Post
    2 bars from 34 and i cant seem to get myself to play anymore. I keep logging on but at most i do one quest and log out. Thinking about just leaving myself in fleet for a couple of weeks and hoping i get interested again.

Any suggestions?
    MMOs aren't for you.

Or, another MMO has you more interested, than this one.

It's hard to tell, we would need more data to make a real suggestion.

---------- Post added 2012-04-03 at 07:22 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by CrunkJuice5 View Post

You are doing something wrong. I leveled my Juggernaut to 50 pretty easily.

Hint: You can do anything in these games with a Healer and a Tank. Juggernauts can spec Tank, and get a Healer companion. Sorted.

Deleted
    Play with a friend. Seriously, this is just the best - especially if you play different characters. Such a blast seeing the story's, but it's also the most efficient way to level imo. Don't have any friends? Get a good Guild that will truly help you.

pvp and space fighting