Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    I almost never deal with trade. I am so sick of people in trade who don't tip or make you wait 30 minutes while they look for mats. I just don't respond anymore.

I usually don't sell scrolls either raw mats sell better most of the time. I keep a stock pile for myself and friends (They usually mail me cloth and mats) I sell the excess. If mats get cheaper then scrolls which is rare I will sell scrolls.

Quote Originally Posted by Keilith View Post
    I almost never deal with trade. I am so sick of people in trade who don't tip or make you wait 30 minutes while they look for mats. I just don't respond anymore.

I usually don't sell scrolls either raw mats sell better most of the time. I keep a stock pile for myself and friends (They usually mail me cloth and mats) I sell the excess. If mats get cheaper then scrolls which is rare I will sell scrolls.
    This basically, except max level scrolls never sell on my realm. I once tried to sell a power torrent scroll for nearly two months. Haven't done scrolls since. Mats again, they sell, fast and for a nice profit

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm too antisocial to offer something in trade. Unless someone keeps begging for a rare enchant for ages, then I pity that person and whisper to help. Other than that - only scrolls.

Neither. I only use it for myself, lol

Deleted
    I'll let the numbers speak for themselves.

Scrolls - I earn from 200% to 1500% per scroll, in absolute numbers this would be 40g - 600g without being present.
    Trade - I get 5-10g tips for f2f service...

Guess which I do and don't do .