Page 1 of 3
LastLast

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    LF Enchanter with Kyles Test Enchant! have mats will tip!!

I can't wait for "LF ENCHANTER FOR PANDAMONIUM"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Enhshamanlol View Post
    I can't wait for "LF ENCHANTER FOR PANDAMONIUM"
    dammn you beat my too it, will spamm it in guild

10+ Year Old Account
    Good stuff!

So we now know what mats we will have too:

- Spirit dust

- Mysterious Essence

- Ethereal Shard

- Sha crystal

Saw some tid bits that interested me:

- Seems the enchanting ring enchant perk will only cost 2 dust, much better than the 2 Heavenly Shard currently

- Seems the best weapon enchants cost 10 crystals. This feels like Cata all over again, where the best enchants won't get used much till there is an easy, abundant way of getting Sha Crystal (like we got plenty of Maelstrom with the 4.1 Troll dungeons)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    - Seems the best weapon enchants cost 10 crystals. This feels like Cata all over again, where the best enchants won't get used much till there is an easy, abundant way of getting Sha Crystal (like we got plenty of Maelstrom with the 4.1 Troll dungeons)
    Except there will be LFR in MoP.
    MMO player
    WoW: 2006-2020 || EvE: 2013-2020 // 2023- || FFXIV: 2020- || Lost Ark: 2022-

Holy jesus christ...
    1650 strength?

wow.
    U p H___~ Restoration // Enhancement since 07.

Deleted
    Woah, fuck the item squish it seems.
    80 stats on chest? That's quadruple compared to what we have now.
    Wasn't WotLK 8/10 stats -> Cata 15/20?
    Numbers are going way off the charts, and I like it.

---------- Post added 2012-03-23 at 03:32 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Tomana View Post
    Except there will be LFR in MoP.
    Ever seen something going to DE in LFR?
    I have, once. And it was a holy paladin item when we had no paladins in the group.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by turbe View Post

---------- Post added 2012-03-23 at 03:32 PM ----------

Ever seen something going to DE in LFR?
    I have, once. And it was a holy paladin item when we had no paladins in the group.
    I have a dozen times, and that's just when there were no enchanters in the group rolling need on it and making maelstroms out of it once the run was over.

Deleted
    Take a look at the guide I just posted, datamining suggests that you can convert dust to essences, essences to shards, and rare shards to epic shards (sha crystal). I really think this is going to make enchanting mats more evenly priced all round - of course that's just going off tooltips from datamined information, it could be different in reality. BUT LFR is probably not going to make that big a difference since we will have the new individual system rather than enchanters needing to DE (if you don't actually need anything from the boss and you win, you get gold in MoP, not an item you can DE).

Quote Originally Posted by turbe View Post
    did you see Enchant Ring - Greater Intellect?

Currently ring enchants are 40 int/agi/str now they are 160! that's just crazy

Just realized that unless other things are changing that profession bonuses will be 320 stat increases. Though of note is the fact that there is no "Requires X amount of enchanting" but that might just be a bug of beta/datamining.
    Last edited by Narcuru; 2012-03-23 at 05:41 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well I hadn't thought about LFR, but isn't that kinda a double edged sword. Yes people will run it and it will, if only slightly, nicrease the number of crystals, but it will also lead to more gear changes and thus more crystals being needed. Although it is a rather big question with the new LFR loot rules if there will even be a chance for items to be disenchanted by anyone other then an Enchanter for himself, and there are probably not enough of us to make a dent in the amount of crystals needed.

Thinking about it, I'm seriously wondering if there won't be a drought of enchanting mats as it is, especially if they decide to put the loot rules in place in dungeons too. There will be no disenchanting to be done if it's not group loot. This could become a serious problem, unless they create a solution for it, for instance by letting enchanters disenchant soulbound gear of others.

EDIT: Seeing Shamanic's guide, it seems Blizz has made a solution before I even thought there'd be a problem
    Last edited by xskarma; 2012-03-23 at 05:48 PM.

I wish we could get the voice-overs when we do mega-damage like from Quake 3. "GOD-LIKE!!!!"
    I'm rolling a Blunt Elf... That's a high-elf that likes to party.

Quote Originally Posted by Narcuru View Post
    did you see Enchant Ring - Greater Intellect?

Currently ring enchants are 40 int/agi/str now they are 160! that's just crazy
    My god..
    anyone see Enchant Weapon - Jade Spirit
    seems like this thing will be sick..

For us Hunters

These look to be the ranged weapon enchants:

Mirror Scope - Permanently attaches a mirrored scope to a ranged weapon, sometimes increases critical strike rating by 400 for 10 sec when dealing damage with ranged attacks.

Lord Blastington's Scope of Doom - Permanently attaches Lord Blastington's special scope to a ranged weapon, sometimes increases Agility by 200 for 10 sec when dealing damage with ranged attacks.

Sorry for no links as I don't have those privileges yet

Quote Originally Posted by artem123 View Post
    My god..
    anyone see Enchant Weapon - Jade Spirit
    seems like this thing will be sick..
    check this out: Enchant Weapon - Dancing Steel

First glance might not be all that cool (woo str and agi proc) but check out the list of weapons it can be cast on

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Narcuru View Post
    check this out: Enchant Weapon - Dancing Steel

First glance might not be all that cool (woo str and agi proc) but check out the list of weapons it can be cast on
    What on earth do you think Exotics are? there are 1 and 2 handed types of them, but I have seen no info about them AT ALL.

Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    What on earth do you think Exotics are? there are 1 and 2 handed types of them, but I have seen no info about them AT ALL.
    No idea i looked through the database but couldn't find any on a cursory search. Might just be something for in house testing (and thus nothing of importance), but then again who knows what it could be.

I thought stats were doing to be lower and not so high?