Flag Football + Obstacle Course + ZOMBIES = ???

A friend of mine recently told me about the "Run for your lives" event, and it sounds quite amazing I must say myself! Now this is not your typical mud run, as there are zombies looking to hunt down your "brains" while you must evade them to get to the finish!

http://runforyourlives.com/

"Escape from the running dead.

Protect your brain and run for your life. This is one race where your legs giving out are the least of your problems. Run For Your Lives is a first-of-its-kind event, one part 5K, one part obstacle course, one part escaping the clutches of zombies — and all parts awesome.

Runners will navigate a series of challenging obstacles throughout a 5K course in an attempt to reach the finish line — all while avoiding zombies. At the end of this adventure race, you get to celebrate survival (or zombie transformation) with live entertainment and music, local celebrities, vendors, food, and of course, beer!" (From the site).

To me this sounds like elementary gym class with sorts of excitement, I was curious what others thought of this!

I can't seem to open this site, but they have been doing something like this down in the Baltimore area for a couple years that I have been aware of, at least.

The topic sure got my attention. That sounds awesome.
    [Steam]
    3DS Friend Code: 2509-2629-0987 | NNID: Sanics
    Formerly known as: Sonic Raindoom, Sir W Reginald Armchair, Sir William R Armchair