Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    I don't know if it counts as luck, but i spent months getting the 3 engineering schematics from MC, and in my weekly clear this week, i got all three schematics, one boss after another, as well as the alchemy recipe, no bindings or eye of Rag though, so not THAT lucky :P

I've never had luck streaks before, but I had one of the luckiest things happen to the point where I don't care about streaks.
    When I leveled up my Troll Mage to 80, in my very first heroic Utgarde Pinnacle, the Blue Protodrake mount dropped and I got it.

I don't care if I don't ever get lucky again, that was the pinnacle of luck for me.

Got the ZG tiger on my very first run ever!

10+ Year Old Account
    i got both ZG mounts in the same run like 2 weeks before cataclysm came out.

10+ Year Old Account
    Your stories of luck are all great, but this one time, I had a quest in the Barrens to get six Zhevra hooves. And I only had to kill six Zhevras. There is no greater luck.

Oh, I once got three boe world drop epics in a row.
    Quote Originally Posted by Puck View Post
    I find it quite disheartening that I got an erection just by reading "Cowboy boots".
    Quote Originally Posted by Anodur View Post
    The greatest generation is long dead? Last I checked, Miley Cyrus, Kanye West, Rebecca Black, and One Direction are all still kickin'...

I've actually gone on a couple of lucky streaks. First one was on my main, shortly before Cata release. I got Deathcharger's Reins (11th run), Brewfest Ram (3rd keg), and Razzashi Raptor (1st run ever) all within three days of each other. A couple weeks ago, my rogue got White Hawkstrider and Raven Lord within about 15 minutes of each other, and later that night I got the left binding for Thunderfury. A day or two later my DK got the right binding of Thunderfury and Eye of Sulfuras on the same day she got White Hawkstrider.

I remember a few years ago during WotLK I was extremely lucky. I was running my characters through the new valentine's day boss and the Big Love Rocket dropped, and I was the first person on my server to win it. That same night we went out celebrating and ended up running Strat for fun. After three tries i was ready to quit, but a friend of mine insisted that I try one more time. "Hey, the mount could drop." So I did, AND IT DID! Two rare mounts in the same afternoon. (My cousin was ready to kill me. He has been after that undead horse since vanilla.)

Deleted
    Been lucky so far, winning both brewfest mounts on dk, Firey Warhorse on me pally from Karazhan , horseman mount on me dk and rogue and on me hunter i got drakes of west & north wind, the love fool new mount the pink flamingo and just recently i was lucky to get the mount that flies round deepholm Aeonox which is a lovey drake, excuse my spelling if i made any mistakes

Recently I tamed two Spirit Beasts on my hunter alt in one 90-minute play session, and a couple days later I got the Time Lost Proto Drake on the hunter, too.

Just too bad my hunter is my 4th-priority alt :P

---------- Post added 2012-03-24 at 06:45 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by SeanTheOriginal View Post
    I've never had luck streaks before, but I had one of the luckiest things happen to the point where I don't care about streaks.
    When I leveled up my Troll Mage to 80, in my very first heroic Utgarde Pinnacle, the Blue Protodrake mount dropped and I got it.

I don't care if I don't ever get lucky again, that was the pinnacle of luck for me.
    What you did there, I see it.
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

Ashes in 2 runs (after I started soloing it), Azure Drake in about 4 or 5 runs (again, not counting legit kills). I think it all evens out though, given my 217 Slabhide kills in a row with no mount, probably 222 once I'm past the instance lockout in a few minutes >.<

Quote Originally Posted by Olianda View Post
    Your stories of luck are all great, but this one time, I had a quest in the Barrens to get six Zhevra hooves. And I only had to kill six Zhevras. There is no greater luck.
    Now tell the truth, who killed the other 80 Zhevras for you?

My gf used to run sethek, mtg, and strat for the mounts every single day as part of her dailies routine. Well, the very first time I decided Id go with her on these mount attempts some pretty crazy stuff went down. Now keep in mind I never farmed them myself, ever.

We go do sethek and BAM, raven lord mount drops. Cool enough for anyone! Head over to mtg, well look at that, hawkstrider drops. Wow this is incredible! Well might as well go do strat. BAM!!!!!!! Rivendares horse! All in the span of about 30 mins. Of course because Im nice I gave her all 3 of them.

for proof just check the feats of strength here...all on the same day!

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...achievement#81

edit: I also have ashes on my priest, and midnights mount on my rogue.

I also remember doing HH and getting the mount on my priest, then immediately going on my warlock and getting it back to back.

I also got both brewfest mounts, ram and kodo, in the same year on consecutive days.
    Last edited by lolpriestnoob; 2012-03-24 at 07:02 AM.

While I was farming the Eye from Rag on my pally for Sulfaras, having already completed Thunderfury I've goten 5 MORE bindings from the flame boss (Baron?) and 3 from Garr... oh and this was all in 7 or so lockouts, But still no eye =(

Deleted
    Got the right binding and the eye of sulfuras on the same run, whilst having the left from a couple of weeks ago.

Duel-wielded TF and Sulfuras in fury spec.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by xStandeR View Post
    Got the ZG tiger on my very first run ever!
    same here, i've also recently been able to make money incredibly easy recently(i don't actively work for gold) but was getting lucky with pattern's/boe's in DS and them getting passed to me, i bought a race change of a mate for 20k gold, i made back 22k in a week.

10+ Year Old Account
    Won 6 pieces of gear in my priest's first lfr, three of those pieces being tier. A binding and the eye of sulfuras in one run on my warrior. Got white hawk strider on my mage's first run, raven lord on my dk's second.

But outside that my luck is pretty shit. lol
    Look! Words!

I got lucky with Thunderfury and was able to make it in 3 weeks.

I got my Ravenlord mount on the third try after they opened it to non-druids. Funny thing too is I linked it in guild chat on the second day saying I won it, and the next day I won it and no one belived me intil I posted the achievement.

I was farming strathome for rep and mount and I had Dwarven Hand Cannon and Alcor's Sunrazor drop one after another. I wish they were worth something when they dropped though

And finally I got the Swift Zulian Tiger to drop like 2 days before it was removed

a couple of times. The first time was on my hunter, first toon I leveled to max level at the start of TBC. Before level 40 I had 3 world epics that were actually for my hunter. I had the bow of searing arrows, the epic gloves and bracers

http://www.wowhead.com/item=32768 I got the Reins of the Raven Lord 2 days in a row. I ran a guildie through to show them how to farm it, and it dropped. I let him have it and the next day I ran it solo and it dropped again. A couple months later I figured I would farm it on my Warrior and first run it dropped again. I spent months farming it on my druid and my brother has been farming it forever.

I got the headless horseman mount 1st run on Halloween and then flew to Stormpeaks on it, to replace it with a nice find of the Time-lost.

Lol, my friends were not very happy