Mage New Talents, Skills & Specs Beta Video

Hello,

Here is what can be seen so far in the Beta for Mists of Pandaria for Mages talents, specs and skills!

10+ Year Old Account
    nice to see the UI, but all of this is available on their official MoP talent calculator.

Quote Originally Posted by pixul View Post
    nice to see the UI, but all of this is available on their official MoP talent calculator.
    They have done this for all classes, some of which have significant differences between Beta and Talent Calculator.
    I shall die here. Every inch of me shall perish. Every inch, but one. An inch. It is small and it is fragile and it is the only thing in the world worth having. We must never lose it or give it away. We must never let them take it from us.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Abandon View Post
    They have done this for all classes, some of which have significant differences between Beta and Talent Calculator.
    Im not saying that havent, but the mages talent calculator is one of the most accurate / up to date on the site, as is verified by this video.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by pixul View Post
    Im not saying that havent, but the mages talent calculator is one of the most accurate / up to date on the site, as is verified by this video.
    There's actually quite a few minor changes (I don't have time to list them now)

But the final tier has changed slightly (Invocation quite a lot), as has Ice Floes, Cold Snap etc.

From what I have seen it looks like mages didnt get too much changed really.