Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Mists of Pandaria - Challenge Armor Set Paladin

http://media.mmo-champion.com/images...ladin_male.jpg
    http://media.mmo-champion.com/images...din_female.jpg

For all of you, who didn't see it yet - also take a look at the vid on the frontpage in the news. I personally think it looks pretty awesome, I guess I fell love with the red colored set, lol. And this also gives me hope, for the sets yet to come not to be completely rubbish.

So how do you like it?
    Last edited by Medizon; 2012-03-24 at 12:55 PM.

Looks pretty descent; definitely going to get them on my paladin.

I hope the red one will be gold medal, looks so badass!
    9thorder.com | Recruiting exceptional players!

Deleted
    I am jealous as hell since my main druid only ever get hippie costumes in every tier/pvp set. The blue set would look awesome on female draeneis. If only female nelfs/orcs can be paladins too, they have the best build for plate gears in my opinion.

10+ Year Old Account
    awesome armor set This comes from Silver in challenges right? Okay I'm POWERLEVELING to 90, and then doing nothing but challenges until I have this full set

They're all awesome, but I'll probably go for the Silver/Gold one at the bottom, although I have to say the red one would go well with my other Blood Knight gear
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Deleted
    This thousands of time. I've been waiting for long to see a paladin set that showed up some wings in the shoulder (besides from this last arena season which also looks damn cool). Shame I don't play the paladin anymore since the start of WotLK, but who knows... :3

And for how it looks in humans or other races we will have to see until they release the new models for the races.

Deleted
    This is so mine, probably the best looking set blizzard ever made!

I will say even though my main is not a paladin, I am pretty jealous. This set looks awesome!

Deleted
    This is without a doubt one of my favorites. The creativity level in this set is extremely high!!

I am loving those shoulders! The blue set is my favorite out of the 2 but I'd be happy to get either color, pretty awesome looking set.

Sig and Avi by Isilrien <3 Priest~Hunter~Druid~Paladin

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Thunder View Post
    This thousands of time. I've been waiting for long to see a paladin set that showed up some wings in the shoulder (besides from this last arena season which also looks damn cool). Shame I don't play the paladin anymore since the start of WotLK, but who knows... :3

And for how it looks in humans or other races we will have to see until they release the new models for the races.
    On wowhead they have this armor set in the 3D viewer so you can check out how it looks on all races except pandaren.

Quote Originally Posted by DissPanda View Post
    This is without a doubt one of my favorites. The creativity level in this set is extremely high!!
    Yup, the red one is probably one of my favorite sets (to be) in the game. Also, your sig is incredibly awesome, Disspanda.

Deleted
    MIGHT have to reoll pala just coz this set is AMAZING! :P

They are beautiful.
    My Gaming Setup | WoW Paladin (retired)

"This is not a dress. This is a sacred robe of the ancient psychedelic monks."

Deleted
    I think it's indeed one of the best looking sets available. However, I simply don't understand why they decided to go with the 2007 boots model instead of the 2011/2012 (as you can see on the DK set), which is 100493243 better.

i think the red one is gorgeous! cant wait for MoP so i can try to get it for my pally~ >:3

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account
    Personally going for this set with the new Seal of Blood glyph, and maybe my old Blood Knight tabard.
    Solaron of <Old Guard>, Tichondrius US

I can't decide which I like more out of the top and bottom... Though I think the Shoulders need a slight change in some way, to me they keep looking kind of like an insects wings from behind. o.O

Absolutely love this set. Looks like t3 meets Wing Gundam meets a little beetleborg. Just about lost my shit when I saw it. Will be getting this set. How soon remains to be seen since I need to decide if my pally will remain my main or whether Monk will take that spot.