Abraham Lincoln - Vampire Hunter - (Tim Burton Movie)

"President Lincoln's mother is killed by a supernatural creature, which fuels his passion to crush vampires and their slave-owning helpers.

Abraham Lincoln is reinvented as a vampire-killing president

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wZp7eBStN1U

$69 million dollar budget. Nationwide Release. Tim Burton Director.

- This could be quite possibly the worst movie idea in history.

- That is unless they make "Ronald Reagan - Zombie Slayer"

Deleted
    It will probably be kickass!

Deleted
    I think it will awsome.

I wonder how long it will be before people get tired of these mashup books/movies. Probably when somebody goes too far and we end up with "Adolf Hitler: Crime-Fighting Superhero" or something.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ptwonline View Post
    I wonder how long it will be before people get tired of these mashup books/movies. Probably when somebody goes too far and we end up with "Adolf Hitler: Crime-Fighting Superhero" or something.
    People like them for two reasons. The first is that they're often based on the great classics, which makes people feel more intelligent. The second is that a monkey can understand and read them beginning to end without any thought.

You're asking when people will stop being idiots. I wager never.

Now the story could be good but I really don't get why Lincon has to be the main character. Or maybe this is why he was able to win the war cause he had all this exp fighting vampires. He went like , Wtf I killed a legion of vampires, I think I can take care of some living British soldiers.
    "Impossible is just a big word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live the world they've been given than to explore the power they have to change it. Impossible is not a fact. It's an opinion. Impossible is not a declaration. It's a dare. Impossible is potential. Impossible is temporary. Impossible is nothing." Muhammad Ali

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by methus View Post
    Now the story could be good but I really don't get why Lincon has to be the main character. Or maybe this is why he was able to win the war cause he had all this exp fighting vampires. He went like , Wtf I killed a legion of vampires, I think I can take care of some living British soldiers.
    I think the premise is that the South are composed partially of Vampires or some shit.

There's no way you could make this a viable story, it's like making Oliver a bloody werewolf >_>

Quote Originally Posted by UncleSilas View Post

There's no way you could make this a viable story, it's like making Oliver a bloody werewolf >_>
    Hey, that's what you get for not giving him more porridge.