Deleted

Requesting tips for fire.

Dear MMO Mages,

I've been playing Arcane as mainspec for a long while.
    However, some people say that Fire is better in DS.
    Altough you should plat what you like, i really would like to try fire.

Altough i have read alot, checked MRRobot, i would like to ask you for advice also.
    Regarding gear, gems and reforge.

My Armory is:
    eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/anachronos/pinoedd/advanced
    (Can't post links yet, i'm sorry)

Note that i don't have fire yet as second spec, still need to do it but was on vacation for three weeks.
    Would love it if you could help me.

Regards.

10+ Year Old Account
    Please refer to the Fire Compendium thread in this forum. The first post is a decent guide to Fire. Additionally, go for 1712 haste instead of 1505 that the guide suggest.

Furthermore, search for Method's (the guild) dragon soul fire mage guide, it has loads of amazing tips and tricks for each encounter.

Ultimately, get to Ironforge's heroic training dummy and practice openers and combustion usage for hours upon hours upon hours. Also, go do LFR for further practice. And I'm serious, combustion is your strongest spell and your greatest weekness.

You already have what it takes to be great fire mage.

A desire to learn from others, the humility to ask what you can do better, and hopefully the patience to learn and interpret different points of view and let them culminate into what makes a great mage into an amazing mage.

Arcane is about repetition and the ability to keep a good steady rythm and knowing when to blow CDs. People say that it is braindead, but honestly it is just incredibly reliable. Everytime I'm trying to learn a fight and get the timing of events down I go arcane to first learn the fight then I go fire when i feel I have mastered it, I then have to relearn the fight.

When you play fire you're going to have to learn to multitask and watch multiple abilities come off CD, you're going to have to decide if blowing a combustion with multiple dots is worth it at that particular moment, and you're going to have to watch Living bomb, pray for crits, and use every Hot Streak you can. The payoff is well worth it as you will have ascended from a children's music composer into a Bach or Beethoven equivalent.

You're gear is great, keep the gems and change your reforge priority to the following:

Hit Cap>Haste1500>Crit>Mastery
    Last edited by Gaexion Ramza Beoulve; 2012-03-23 at 05:04 PM.

Deleted
    Thank you both for tips and advice.
    Time to start learning fire

Regards