Target sale on SWTOR

Hello,

Went and purchased SWTOR on lunch (trial ended today for me) and it was on sale for the regular edition for $49 (reg $59.99)

Just a heads up to those who are buying the game and want a physical copy instead of the digital copy.

I don't know if this is regional or just through saturday so check it out if you're buying it!

Quote Originally Posted by Honen View Post
    Hello,

Went and purchased SWTOR on lunch (trial ended today for me) and it was on sale for the regular edition for $49 (reg $59.99)

Just a heads up to those who are buying the game and want a physical copy instead of the digital copy.

I don't know if this is regional or just through saturday so check it out if you're buying it!
    Its cheaper at Amazon $44.99, free shipping and depending where you live, no sale taxes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nice, but you can get it through newegg for $45.
    Sir Robin, the Not-Quite-So-Brave-As-Sir-Lancelot.
    Who had nearly fought the Dragon of Angnor.
    Who had almost stood up to the vicious Chicken of Bristol.
    And who had personally wet himself, at the Battle of Badon Hill.

If you buy it at an online retailer you have to wait for it to arrive to get the code to use it. This is a local option.

49.99 is still a good price, and 5$ difference more than makes up for the fact of instant gratification as opposed to waiting on shipping

Glad you joined up, hope SWTOR treats you well