Moderator Approval to Post to Raids & Dungeons?

Is this a new policy or have my privileges been reduced? Just curious

I didnt see any thing in the FAQ and guidelines and I am dying for an answer to my post before raid time, but it just isn't up yet. I dont post terribly often as I can usually find info already on the forums so perhaps its because of that? Like I said, just curious. I havent had a problem posting until now. Thanks in advance for your help!

Btw I would have just PMd a mod to ask, but I can't yet >.<

EDIT: Hmm this one went up no problem, maybe I did something wrong earlier? Ill look into it i guess. Thanks all the same if you do have an answer

When you have as few posts as you do, some of your started threads and posts in threads are randomly picked to be approved by a mod before showing up. My guess is it's because of spam/bots/trolls.

Ahh that makes sense thanks! Any chance clicking the submit thread button in additional options could have caused a problem? I think i clicked that not realizing there were 2 submit thread buttons. Just speculating things are working just fine now though I just wanted to make sure I hadnt broken a rule of some sort. Thanks for the info

I believe it may be because you had 10 posts, this one was your 11th. All threads from a poster below 10 posts get sent to mods to make sure they aren't spam as far as I know.

Deleted
    Maybe you linked to certain sites? that's not possible until 10+ posts I believe

15+ Year Old Account
    It's just the spam filter, which holds posts that it thinks may possibly be spam. It's wrong sometimes, but it does help to defend the form from the mass of spammers we see. ><

We try to approve the posts as quickly as we can, but since we're not robots or chained to our computers, it might take a little while sometimes.

That said, it only affects people under 15 posts, so once you pass that point, you should be all good from then on.