Thread: PvE in GW2.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Blznsmri View Post
    Well for the most part you can get through content by just having the kill order of Healers > Casters > Rangers > Melee. But some times there's weird things were like a mob will run off and call in another group that will completely fuck you if you don't kill it first. I like requiring people to be on top of their game all the time.

Oh lets not forget that room in UW either..
    You can get through the content relatively easily if you have solid group composition with solid equip and for new player that means going on wiki to learn what that is and spend money he does not have on heroes he is yet to unlock. Way too often I see in alliance chat ppl asking for help because they can't beat some bonus in normal mode mission or can't beat the mission itself. There are things like boss hitting for 400 aoe on 8s cooldown with health pools being 500-600 on average, chain pulled groups with 20-30 mobs that wipe you in seconds, constant interrupting, energy denial etc. And that is no raid content or group content.

GW2 can be completelly different, but right now what I would be worried about is ANET making GW2 with same difficulty GW1 has and again I am talking about the story mode here. The explorable mode while there should be easier and harder dungs can be tuned really high. Especially since wiping in them does not mean game over like in GW1, that alone makes them quite a bit easier by default.

My part in this story has been decided. And I will play it well.

Quote Originally Posted by solidsheep View Post
    Would be nice if dev's would do a 5man run and post how they set up their party. Kinda like thier pvp videos.
    A run where everybody is thieves. Or elementalists.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrowstorm View Post
    A run where everybody is thieves. Or elementalists.
    Warriors with war horns shouting fus ro dah?
    The Original Ganksta

Top 100 US daggers. yeah, you're jelly alright

Quote Originally Posted by Durzlla View Post
    then again i'm pretty sure you're smarter then the average dumbass

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BlairPhoenix View Post
    That's what I was looking for. I couldn't remember the name of it though. ><
    I hope you haven't forgotten my role in this little story. I'm the leading man. You know what they say about the leading man? He never dies.

If you give in to your impulses in this world, the price is that it changes your personality in the real world. The player and character are one and the same.