10+ Year Old Account

Article about Conditions in Guild Wars 2

Nice article about Conditions in Guild Wars 2.
    http://guildwars.incgamers.com/blog/...ditions-in-gw2

I skipped the text and looked at the pictures.

Those were nice pictures.

Deleted
    I didn't understood anything that had to do with the figures... Instead of talking no-nonsense english people could actually explain more in short detail what it's all about

Quote Originally Posted by Gourmandises View Post
    I didn't understood anything that had to do with the figures... Instead of talking no-nonsense english people could actually explain more in short detail what it's all about
    Fig. 1 - Shows the ratio of skills without conditions to skills with conditions for each individual profession
    Fig. 2 - The percentage between skills across all professions with conditions useable in water.
    Fig. 3 - Same thing but for land.
    Fig. 4 - Again, the same thing but for land and water.
    Fig. 5 - The percentage of skills between all professions that only apply 1 condition.
    Fig. 6 - Same thing as fig. 5 but with skills that apply multiple conditions.
    Fig. 7 - The percentage between skills across all professions based on how many types of conditions they have available with their skills.
    Fig. 8 - Breaks down each type of condition into percentages based on how many skills each profession has that applies that condition.

That's what I got out of it at least.

edits for my horrible wording
    Last edited by grandpab; 2012-03-24 at 02:35 AM.

Deleted
    Good find there archaea

10+ Year Old Account
    WOOT seeing that great split of skills with the necro made me happy.

Deleted

adding in...

kind of backed up by the commentary in halibuts video, as in the ghost eater fight. Interesting article.
    (halibuts vid. is in a forum post here on guru named "TB explorable (hard) mode dungeon video ") can´t link due to profile status.