Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Lol, I remember when folks believed you could only get one Netherwing. XD

Is anyone else reminded of Abe Sapian from Hellboy when looking at the JInyu?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ZenX View Post
    Lol you haven't done or even have done the Netherwing rep have you?
    I don't know about them, but I have... However, this could be a lot differen't. I wouldn't be surprised if in the least, they make you do 20 more dailies for each color.

Maybe after raising one you can just buy all of the other ones, though... which is like netherwing if I remember correctly.. get one for free/through dailies, buy the others. Guess we'll just have to wait and see.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by thedronk View Post
    I thought the Yaunka were called Yaungols?
    I hope it's Yaungols and it stays Yaungols. Yaunka sounds kinda meh :x
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulqiorra View Post
    If you equate playing WoW to having electricity, I feel very, very happy for the rest of the world, as that kind of thinking will, inevitably, lead to the eradication of your seed from the gene pool.
    WoW Toons: Duskwind (retired)/Duskrime (retired)
    Diablo 3 Profile

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Ogdru Jahad View Post
    Cannot unsee...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Ogdru Jahad View Post
    Wouldn't put it past Blizzard's love of pop culture to put a Blue Jinyu and a red Mogu within vicinity of each other as a blatant Hellboy reference.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulqiorra View Post
    If you equate playing WoW to having electricity, I feel very, very happy for the rest of the world, as that kind of thinking will, inevitably, lead to the eradication of your seed from the gene pool.
    WoW Toons: Duskwind (retired)/Duskrime (retired)
    Diablo 3 Profile

Quote Originally Posted by Duskster View Post
    Wouldn't put it past Blizzard's love of pop culture to put a Blue Jinyu and a red Mogu within vicinity of each other as a blatant Hellboy reference.
    haha didn't notice that about the Mogu looking like Hellboy...good call!

Holy crap those are beautiful

15+ Year Old Account
    Seriously? "Yaunka"? Taunka + Yak? That's the best name they could come up with?Ugh, beta is beta. I hope that name changes.

Let's go fly a kite

Quote Originally Posted by proffesor chaos View Post
    Nah I don't think so, since mounts scale with your riding skill now I believe its this one mount. I remember reading somewhere that you get the Yak mount through other means and that the Pandaren mount was specifically stated to be Serpents.

Are you sure? Are the Pandarens getting some other serpent mount then? I know I read on the front page a couple days ago that Pandarens are getting Serpents.
    I'm pretty sure the Pandaren are going to use kites. I recall seeing kite mounts in about 4 colors on wowhead.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by 93sika View Post
    Ragefire Chasm just got a lot more interesting! :-)
    Yes it did! I mean with all them new models never before seen in Cataclysm!
    "If I recall correctly I just posted that this topic is not to be discussed any further." -Ensidia Fanclub Founder

Deleted
    /sigh its the same as the mount ppl are paying for now just diffrent colors

Quote Originally Posted by toychristopher View Post
    Why so many throwaway npc races instead of updating play models? It seems like such a waste of time.
    Yeah man. Let's just put in troll, naga and murloc raids in, for the rest of time! That certainly wouldn't be lazy at all!

o_o
    Quote Originally Posted by dexter44
    There is no patch for human stupidity
    Orihank is displeased.

Quote Originally Posted by mainman View Post
    /sigh its the same as the mount ppl are paying for now just diffrent colors
    Lol, are you blind?

Animations are different, no wings, different body, different head, different colour and textures...yeah, it's the same mount...-_-

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by proffesor chaos View Post
    Nah I don't think so, since mounts scale with your riding skill now I believe its this one mount. I remember reading somewhere that you get the Yak mount through other means and that the Pandaren mount was specifically stated to be Serpents.

Are you sure? Are the Pandarens getting some other serpent mount then? I know I read on the front page a couple days ago that Pandarens are getting Serpents.

whatever it is im sure everyone will have it and itll be as common as any other mount

Deleted
    lolz just noticed how Jinyu uses the night elf model.

Quote Originally Posted by Lupen202 View Post
    I don't know about them, but I have... However, this could be a lot differen't. I wouldn't be surprised if in the least, they make you do 20 more dailies for each color.

Maybe after raising one you can just buy all of the other ones, though... which is like netherwing if I remember correctly.. get one for free/through dailies, buy the others. Guess we'll just have to wait and see.
    Not really, you can only get one netherdrake, and you end-up having to pay for it as well.

If you are not hell bent on collecting mounts or if they don't put a 150-mounts reward, then there is no reason to really get all of them, other that the one you like the most.

This is rather similar to the Venomhide Ravasaur questline.

Quote Originally Posted by toychristopher View Post
    Why so many throwaway npc races instead of updating play models? It seems like such a waste of time.
    Its called putting in new content.
    I'm betting you'd be one of those omfg Blizz rehashed everything, if they had done what you are trying to demand instead.

10+ Year Old Account
    WOW way to ruin the EXSPANION

Deleted
    I must have that black cloud serpent at ANY costs. Its fucking amazing!

15+ Year Old Account
    Man, after seeing that Tauren looking NPC in one of the daily screen shots, and now the Mogu, it makes me wish they could remodeling some of their features to create new Tauren and Orc models. Mogu looks like it could be made into some sick Orc models.

---------- Post added 2012-03-23 at 08:58 PM ----------

^ By Tauren model I meant the Yaunka. That image didn't load for me while I was typing, heh.