Page 1 of 8
... LastLast

Cloud Serpent Mount, Race Models, Scenarios List, Factions List, Ragefire Chasm

Cloud Serpent / Pandaren Serpent Mount Video - All Colors!
    The Pandaren Cloud Serpent mount video posted 2 days ago was ridiculously popular and I figured I could go back to it quick to get all the colors. (Spoiler: They all look awesome.)

Mists of Pandaria Beta - Race Models
    I missed models for 3 new races in the previous model updates, below you will find the Jinyus, the Mogus, and the Yaunkas.

Mists of Pandaria Scenarios List
    We datamined the list of scenarios mentioned in the game files of the Mists of Pandaria Beta, not much but there's a Battle for Theramore there for those of you who were wondering if something is going to happen.
    Originally Posted by MMO-Champion
    • The Battle For Theramore - Alliance (Scenario)
    • The Battle For Theramore - Horde (Scenario)
    • Brewmaster Scenario 01
    • Monk Scenario
    • Panda Fishing Village - Scenario
    • Jade Forest - Mogu Ruins - Scenario
    • Ancient Mogu Crypt - Scenario
    • Ancient Mogu Cypt (Destroyed) - Scenario
    • Proving Grounds - Scenario
    • Valley Of Power - Scenario

New Factions
    Just a list of all the factions added in the current version of the beta, including the hidden ones you can't see in game.
    Originally Posted by MMO-Champion
    • Pandaren Adventurer's Guild - [TEMP]Created by Sho Pan, the Pandaren Adventurer's Guild has grown into an entire country on the back of Shen-zin Su. They sail the world, fighting injustice, tyranny, and lack of good beer whereever they can find it.[/TEMP]
    • Forest Hozen - A spirited, violent, and short-lived race of monkey people
    • Glassfin Jinyu - A reserved, methodical race of fish people.
    • Hozu - A noble and spirited tribe of Monkey people.
    • Mists of Pandaria -
    • PLAYER, Expansion 4 Neutral -
    • Sha - The evil spirits of the land.
    • Guardians of the East Temple -
    • Mogu - The ancient progenitors of this land, the Mogu hate any and all pretenders, including the upstart Pandaren.
    • Golden Lotus - This mysterious society of Pandaren intend to solve the Mogu problem once and for all.
    • Shado-Pan - The shadowy protectors of Pandaria's temples, the Shado-Pan are wrought with mystery.
    • The Serpent Riders - Guardians of the East Temple
    • The Tillers - The Tillers are peaceful and productive pandaren, working with the land to feed the massive appetites of their people.
    • Tillers - Jogu the Drunk - This is a hidden faction used to gain the trust and affection of Jogu the Drunk
    • Tillers - Ella - This is a hidden faction used to gain the trust and affection of Ella
    • Tillers - Old Hillpaw - This is a hidden faction used to gain the trust and affection of Old Hillpaw
    • Tillers - Chee Chee - This is a hidden faction used to gain the trust and affection of Chee Chee.
    • Tillers - Sho - This is a hidden faction used to gain the trust and affection of Sho.
    • Tillers - Haohan Mudclaw - This is a hidden faction used to gain the trust and affection of Haohan Mudclaw.
    • Tillers - Tina Mudclaw - This is a hidden faction used to gain the trust and affection of Tina Mudclaw.
    • Tillers - Gina Mudclaw - This is a hidden faction used to gain the trust and affection of Gina Mudclaw.
    • Tillers - Fish Felreed - This is a hidden faction used to gain the trust and affection of Fish Felreed.
    • Tillers - Farmer Fung - This is a hidden faction used to gain the trust and affection of Farmer Fung.
    • Guardians of the Red Crane -
    • The Anglers - The Anglers are a group of Pandaren fisherman that hope to feed their people and grow their knowledge of fishing.
    • The Mantid Swarm - The ravening swarms of the Mantid roam the Towlong Steppes and Dread Wastes, crushing all in their path.
    • The Klaxxi - These Mantid Elders are untouched by the corruption and insanity that has overtaken the remainder of the Mantid Swarm. They seek to work with the races of Pandaria to restore their Queen to glory.
    • Gurthan Mogu -
    • Harthak Mogu -
    • Korgesh Mogu -
    • The August Celestials - These men defend the temples of Pandaria from the evils of the Sha.

Updated Ragefire Chasm in Mists of Pandaria
    Ragefire Chasm is getting an update in the expansion! The instance isn't getting a huge revamp like Scarlet Monastery or Scholomance, but it's getting modified to fit the lore!

This all looks amazing

15+ Year Old Account
    The Jinku look pretty cool. It will be nice to have another intelligent water-based race, even if they are enemies.

10+ Year Old Account
    Damnit! Got my hopes up when I read "Race models"

Sexy Dragon-Serpent-thingy mount, gief!

wow those serpents look good...

10+ Year Old Account
    Yay Jinyu! Want to play ooone sooo bad. ;_;

10+ Year Old Account
    Nice to see Jesse on the front page again.

Yaunkas = Tauren on steroids

Jinyu look terrific. WTB them as a playable race!

Deleted
    lol is this zybak? voice looks like him lol

Deleted
    Ragefire Chasm just got a lot more interesting! :-)

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't ask me why, but when I saw the first boss of one of the MoP dungeons was a Jinyu named Wise Man, it immediately made me think of .

I wonder if it's a reference or just a coincidence.
    There are no bathrooms, only Zuul.

15+ Year Old Account
    I still cannot stand how Jesse talks.

I'll have one of those serpents, please... Actually, just give me all 5

10+ Year Old Account
    pretty sure he died the first time "cause of that" .. or .. wait ... he `s so cool and knew the trap .. yeye ... sure sure ...

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    anyone know if we can get all the mounts like do the quest over and over to get them or is it you choose one you get just that one?

15+ Year Old Account
    The new races look awesome. Jinyu look like what I'd expect a fully evolved Murloc to look like. The Mogu make the Draenei male skeleton/frame look even better than the Draenei/Eredar do, lol.

Why so many throwaway npc races instead of updating play models? It seems like such a waste of time.