Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dahorst View Post
    So Garrosh wants to follow his father, empowering the Orcs through demonic energy.Wouldn't be surprised if the final battle (maybe in heroic only) will end with a Grom vs. Mannoroth moment, i.e. Garrosh undoing his mistakes by slaying some demon boss...
    It wont be demonic influance he falls to, it'll be the sha. He hates anything to do with demons so more than likely wouldn't touch the stuff.

My theory from what we know is this.

Ji Firepaw becomes the hordes Ambassador he would likely tell the people in charge about his own people and there battles with the Sha. (This is probably what he later comes to regret) Garosh likes useing anything and everything as a weapon to be used against the alliance. He would more than likely put a group of people incharge of experimenting with sha energy/creatures. They would need somewhere out of the way to do this...

Ragefire Chasm

From the video we know that the dark shamans are a group of red skinned orcs. Garosh is extreamly paranoid about fel energy so probably wouldn't trust any green skined (fel tainted) orcs, and more than likely to get untainted maghar (red skined orcs) to work on it.

The Sha feed on anger/rage/hate. The element of Fire represents anger/rage/hate. So the people he would need to work on it would be shamans due to there closeness with the elements. But this would also mean that the shamans focused in useing fire, and would be suseptable to sha corruption.

Also at the end of the video (when Jessy turned in the Corrupted Amulets) the text said something along the lines of "this will show what happens when people fail" quite a large hint that they already knew about it and something went wrong, aka they became corrupted by Sha.

Considering how thick skulled Garosh is, I doubt something like this would be enough to make him realise that it wouldn't work, and carries on with the research. His closeness to the Sha energy and his constant state of simmering anger even when he isn't doing anything will be what causes his downfall in the end.

Deleted
    I like the serpent mounts, id love one of those on my Goblin isn't there a faction that rewards you with one of those?

10+ Year Old Account
    If mounts are going account bound i dont see why they would let each character have more than one. Just do it on alts and get them all. Also that trogg in ragefire chasm was still moving :

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by hiragana View Post
    Also that trogg in ragefire chasm was still moving :
    It's a beta bug from the looks of it, it's on quite a few vids, when they loot a mob a nearby corpse will spin around on the ground as if aggroing on the looter xD

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryukai View Post

From the video we know that the dark shamans are a group of red skinned orcs. Garosh is extreamly paranoid about fel energy so probably wouldn't trust any green skined (fel tainted) orcs, and more than likely to get untainted maghar (red skined orcs) to work on it.
    Learn your Orc lore. Maghar = Brown. Tainted = Greenish. Fel/Chaos Orcs = Red. Have you seriously forgotten TBC already?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulqiorra View Post
    If you equate playing WoW to having electricity, I feel very, very happy for the rest of the world, as that kind of thinking will, inevitably, lead to the eradication of your seed from the gene pool.
    WoW Toons: Duskwind (retired)/Duskrime (retired)
    Diablo 3 Profile

Quote Originally Posted by Duskster View Post
    Riiiight. And if Blizzard implemented updated player race models but little to no new NPC models, you'd be here bitching instead about how lazy Blizzard is for recycling old content yet again. I swear, some people just whine for the sake of whining.
    Implying there's alot of new stuff in these new race models, first thing you think of is "Oh look a Male Nelf Reskin with a few extras pinned on..." "Oh look a Male Draenei Reskin with a few extras pinned on..." "Oh look a Male Tauren Reskin with a few extras pinned on..."

One of the biggest problems is that they'll use all of the exact same animations Nelf/Draenei/Taurens have for years...
    Quote Originally Posted by Potboza View Post
    I created a black human male called "Pedopriest" and ran him to SW.
    I started asking where the schools were.
    Someone said "My kids play on this server you creep! How can you live with yourself?"
    I whispered back, "How old are they?"
    Yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by Puro View Post
    I saw the new flying mount, I puked and laughed.
    I saw the new tier sets, I rofld all over the place.
    L2getsomedevswhoknowswhatthey'redoing.
    Can you ever, EVER, say ANYTHING good about WoW?
    I really don't know know why you play this game... (I doubt you even do)
    Spacebarbrokenmuch?

Either way, yeah, the devs do know what they're doing.
    It just doesn't appeal to you. Nothing in WoW does.

Seriously, your post history is just depressing.

Aside from the personal attack (sorry!), I think these mounts are shaping up quite nice!
    Especially the yellow and grey. Looks slick.
    Last edited by Seasqwaa; 2012-03-24 at 04:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Puro View Post
    I saw the new flying mount, I puked and laughed.
    I saw the new tier sets, I rofld all over the place.
    L2getsomedevswhoknowswhatthey'redoing.
    Oh now you are just trying to hate them. You are like a bad ex who doesn't know when to stop telling others how bad they are in bed.

Deleted
    I love the cloud serpent and can not wait to get one

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Lol, this should be interesting.

Hmm, Ragefire Chasm is indeed interesting yet again. Perhaps they are setting it to change in every new expansion from now on?Hmm...

Mom- Remember that goldfish you flushed down the toilet...... he wasn't dead..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lolsteak View Post
    Implying there's alot of new stuff in these new race models, first thing you think of is "Oh look a Male Nelf Reskin with a few extras pinned on..." "Oh look a Male Draenei Reskin with a few extras pinned on..." "Oh look a Male Tauren Reskin with a few extras pinned on..."

One of the biggest problems is that they'll use all of the exact same animations Nelf/Draenei/Taurens have for years...
    when will people like you actually learn what a reskin is?

10+ Year Old Account
    All the recolors of the Cloud Serpent mount are beautiful! I'm going to keep my fingers crossed that I'll be able to get them all.

The updating of Ragefire Chasm looks good so far. Less trash, cool shadow swirlies, hell hounds... My only objection is the final boss. Maybe it's just me, but I'm not quite fond of worm(-ish) type mobs. They're big, granted, but not my preference. Especially Magmaw clones.

Also, I very much hope that instead of altering my RFC achievement to accommodate the change, they'll move the current to a feat of strength. I certainly was rather annoyed to find that my achievement for killing Edwin VanCleef had turned into killing Vanessa VanCleef. :|
    Last edited by Alayea; 2012-03-24 at 08:48 PM.
    Alayea - Enhance/Resto (Main) Lithala - BM Gekkani - Holy/Shadow
    Mathrie - Fury/Prot Mayae - Resto/Bal Elita - Frost/Blood
    Chrystie - Frost Draika - Combat Ioreth - Ret/Prot
    Vexbolt - Destruction Yin - WW/MW Yolis
    Urwenn

Deleted
    I can see ppl gettin that black cloud serpent with some darkish robes and playin Nazgul from Lotr xD

15+ Year Old Account
    Wow night elf fish, a drenei demon and a tauren tauren! new and exiting!

At 3:20, check the dead Trog body to the middle right.

Quote Originally Posted by mofi View Post
    when will people like you actually learn what a reskin is?
    That goes a little beyond just reusing the same skeleton when the base model looks exactly the same except a different face. It's just a draenei/nelf/tauren body with a different head and different skin.

Like it always seems to be.

Signature courtesy of Safhira.

Really Blizzard????? 1st, those aren't new models, they are just reskins to Male Night Elves, Male Draenei and friggin male tauren, are they honestly that cheap to make new original models instead of just reskins?? 2nd, instead of just making those "New Models" why not make some new updated models for the Classic/Vanilla Characters? I really lost all hope in Blizzard, may it rot in the depth of hell.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Duskster View Post
    Pandaren racial mounts: Yaks for ground, Cloud Serpent for flying. At least, that's the assumption?
    Pandaren gets the dragon turtle.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann