Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account

do you have any " regreat or mistake " that you made ?

I can name a few

1.After HS i refuses to get engaged to a girl that i was dating since junior high

2.I took my father car without permission

3.I start smoking on and off at age 13 and quit all together when i was 22 and started again when i was in the hospital

4.My sister damage my cars so while she was sleeping i took a sledge and smash her fender and hood in

5.My accident and how is left me in this stat " i wish it NEVER happen " but is life !
    Last edited by WNYIRISHGUY; 2012-03-24 at 02:26 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Going to college and getting far enough into debt to buy a house.
    I like waffles!

my big huge regret is that i spent 2 and a half years in a university program that my parents wanted me take and i didn't, before i finally said i was changing from that program to do something i actually like, and so now i have two and a half years of student loans for pointless classes that are completely useless to my current program and future job, on top of all the debt i am incurring for my current program.

10+ Year Old Account
    1. Quit my school
    2. Bought a pre-made computer
    i7-6700k 4.2GHz | Gigabyte GTX 980 | 16GB Kingston HyperX | Intel 750 Series SSD 400GB | Corsair H100i | Noctua IndustialPPC
    ASUS PB298Q 4K | 2x QNIX QH2710 | CM Storm Rapid w/ Reds | Zowie AM | Schiit Stack w/ Sennheiser HD8/Antlion Modmic

Armory

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    I fell sorry for the college student " since i never when to college or university "

because after 4 yrs of education and other cost a student will rack up between 50k to 150k of debt after graduation and depend on what school you go to and is hard !

my sis is a grad but she made it out with little debt " financial aid and working at the university "

Having no self-control and slowly digging myself a psychological hole I am still stuck in.

cocaine

but damn it was fun

Dropping out of school.

Quote Originally Posted by Morogoth View Post
    cocaine

but damn it was fun
    hah was thinkin the same thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cattaclysmic View Post
    The evidence for leprechauns is immense - do you know how many socks dissappear on the world scale... This means that the chance of leprechauns exists is the same as them not existing - therefore you cannot deny their existence

Lets see
    Not stopping my friend form crashing the golf cart then lieing to my parents saying I did it..... now i have to pay them 4k /headache

not caring in highschool.

10+ Year Old Account
    I regret not doing good enough and only getting 2nd place at a video game convention to play and win a Nintendo World Championship 1990 cartridge. If only I had gotten more points on the Super Mario Bros. segment. That event shall haunt me until the end of days.

Also lots of other minor things that I regret, 100% of which are video game related.

Deleted
    Ruining the loving relationship i once could have had if not for my actions against us/her that i acted out once i thought i had/was something.

Forever self-destructive & well deserving.

Eating too many snacks while playing WOW
    & not exercising

Put on 30 kg

Although, I now am back at the gym & avoiding sugar.

"Never regret anything, because at one time, it was exactly what you wanted"
    Once I'm done murdering these people, I'll make sure to remember that. Silly quote.

Deleted
    While i do enjoy WoW, i regret the 500+ days of online time i have been racking up

Deleted
    Things I wish I had done differently, yes. A lot of them. But I don't dwell on any of them because I can't change anything now. What's the point? Besides, most of these things weren't under my control and would probably still go the same way even if I could somehow travel back in time.

10+ Year Old Account
    I REGRET NOTHING!
    No only thing i regret is not being talkative enough in school. I was just a quiet kid who did his work and didn't really bother anyone. But everytime i look back at how my school was it makes me feel a little better because 90% of the kids in my school were ghetto trash or posers and i found no interest to even talk to them whatsoever.
    - "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" - Jo Bodin, BLM supporter
    - "I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun. The kids used to come up and reach in the pool & rub my leg down so it was straight & watch the hair come back up again. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I love kids jumping on my lap...” - Pedo Joe

10+ Year Old Account
    Dropping my business major. Had I finished it, I would've had the skill set needed to keep my job at one of the big fancy tech companies I was working for.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Calling my supervisor a mutha- f'er at my dream job. Did he deserve it? 100%. Smart thing to do? No.

10+ Year Old Account
    I regret not doing at least 20 years in the U.S. Navy and retiring at the age of 38.