Thread: [MoP] Symbiosis

Page 10 of 45 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by tru View Post
    just seems a little to complicated and a little to much to remember
    For PvE you can cut out a lot of options very easily.
    Hunters are the worst choice, followed by mage/warlock (because they get healing spells, and only feral get something good from warlocks). The other are neither bad nor good, but don't bring any real benefit to the raid.

This is what i think are currently the choices to go, because they provide good spells for both parties, and have impact on raid performance.
    Balance/Any Warriorspec (this is probably the best combination)
    Resto/Prot or Retri (The only tank CD for resto, and a very good DPS CD for Rets or a nice Tank CD for Prots)
    Feral/BloodDk (Damage CD and TankCD)

Deleted
    Any way you look at it. Druids are going to be very interesting in MoP. Can't wait to get into beta and test out the guardian spec stuff

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Steik View Post
    Any way you look at it. Druids are going to be very interesting in MoP.
    This, basically. I cancelled my account a while ago, but this actually looks appealing and interesting enough to get me to reconsider.

Symbiosis is literally the coolest spell ever.

Warender - Orc Enhancement Shaman - Mal'Ganis US

Deleted
    Did Enhancement Shaman just get a stealth.

Time to go back to my Shaman and find a Druid slave, methinks.

EDIT: Oh wait, it's Resto that did. Odd, but still cool.
    Last edited by mmoc9f36a84b59; 2012-03-24 at 05:27 PM.

Holy Paladins get brez and Resto shamans get prowl. Seems fair. :/

Warender - Orc Enhancement Shaman - Mal'Ganis US

Balance Druid with Recklessness. Let the Starfire crits commence.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by wariofan1 View Post
    Balance Druid with Recklessness. Let the Starfire crits commence.
    Yes sir. Can't wait.
    Sunfyre | @FoGSunfyre

Oh God..Dispersion,Divine Shield and what not..This spell looks amazing! Good times to be a Druid

celestial alignment + recklessness = ........magic?
    Last edited by cromotara; 2012-03-24 at 06:29 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    CA doesn't give an additional damage boost outside of standard Eclipse w/both DoTs being applied, so in any Eclipse would be sexy. But with starfall, and possibly bloodlust as well, yeah, it'd be pretty nice.
    Sunfyre | @FoGSunfyre

Quote Originally Posted by cromotara View Post
    celestial alignment + recklessness = ........magic?
    some reason i think people are gonna have alot of boomkins with warriors in pvp..

Quote Originally Posted by artem123 View Post
    some reason i think people are gonna have alot of boomkins with warriors in pvp..
    Good, do you know how many other boomkins I play in arena? 1. I've seen 1 other good boomkin. Maybe I'll see more and maybe I won't be stuck with 1 top tier comp and will be able to play 10 comps like a rogue

This spell seems to good... as a resto druid i have high doubts of it making live in current shape with it either heavy nerfed or removed all together which would make me a very sad panda (o wait druids cant be panda >.> lets try orca:P)

Deleted
    As a feral I will NEVER give my Symbiosis to anyone else than a DK for sure!
    TF+Berserk followed up by a TF+Unholy Frenzy. I see some heads rolling already!

This ability definitely ensures some pretty fun gameplay if you're a druid. I'm pretty excited to mess around with symbiosis if it makes it to live.

Quote Originally Posted by wariofan1 View Post
    Balance Druid with Recklessness. Let the Moonfire spam crits commence.
    You know thats what were all going to do.. dont even lie about starfire, moonfire spam >

Deleted
    Hold on 1 sec... I really thought this was a joke! Are they really gone mental or something? Every pvp team, will have a druid, if not 2 or all being preferable, depending on the implementation of the spell. Its so ridicules I'm sure that everyone who ever had a nut-ball idea for their favourite class (myself included) will now actually believe they can have the 'stealth circus-pegasus noob discriminator' ability w/o gcd (not included here)! Apart from the practical imbalance, there are some ethical rules being cast aside - are we not all equal in the blizzard god's eyes?? Well, I thought we were at least supposed to be (even if some are less fortunate and have to eat out of dumpsters every now and again) and that there was a pretension to the idea that 'we are all the blessed children. Even you Ele Sham, your ugliness makes all greater for your departure to the graveyard'. But hold on, now things have changed! You could say that the DK was a touch evangelistic- everyone gets one, robs all good stuff from the poor kid (enhance D': ), laughing heartily etc, etc but here we go, the messiah himself, the first coming has been taken over by the pagans and the big J has arrived dressed in any 'ol varmet' hat he can get his head under so as he can dole out 'favours for favours'. Everyone wants a piece of him now - they'l want to be him, they'l want to know him, do his laundry, clean his feet, no one will actually want to be anyone else but Big J, and eventually they'l take over america, i mean azeroth. My point is that, this is something like a phenomenon - I mean, I just realised that I wasted my SoR boost to L80 on a flippin mage! Actually, it is a joke,.. yes, i'm sure now. All of those who got there boost on Big J are gonna find out April 1 that, in fact, you just cant have that 'stealt circus pegasus' even in fantasy land there are rules! THINK of the RUUUUULES wont you please think.... yes, in the end surely it will something like 'you can give an ability to another player until you are but a naked toon who has learned his lesson from big J that being greedy and wanting to have everything everyone else has is not always the greatest cause for your actions to find fruit'. Happy 4/1, roll on 21/12 when the druids are in charge!

Quote Originally Posted by enodra View Post
    Hold on 1 sec... I really thought this was a joke! Are they really gone mental or something? Every pvp team, will have a druid, if not 2 or all being preferable, depending on the implementation of the spell. Its so ridicules I'm sure that everyone who ever had a nut-ball idea for their favourite class (myself included) will now actually believe they can have the 'stealth circus-pegasus noob discriminator' ability w/o gcd (not included here)! Apart from the practical imbalance, there are some ethical rules being cast aside - are we not all equal in the blizzard god's eyes?? Well, I thought we were at least supposed to be (even if some are less fortunate and have to eat out of dumpsters every now and again) and that there was a pretension to the idea that 'we are all the blessed children. Even you Ele Sham, your ugliness makes all greater for your departure to the graveyard'. But hold on, now things have changed! You could say that the DK was a touch evangelistic- everyone gets one, robs all good stuff from the poor kid (enhance D': ), laughing heartily etc, etc but here we go, the messiah himself, the first coming has been taken over by the pagans and the big J has arrived dressed in any 'ol varmet' hat he can get his head under so as he can dole out 'favours for favours'. Everyone wants a piece of him now - they'l want to be him, they'l want to know him, do his laundry, clean his feet, no one will actually want to be anyone else but Big J, and eventually they'l take over america, i mean azeroth. My point is that, this is something like a phenomenon - I mean, I just realised that I wasted my SoR boost to L80 on a flippin mage! Actually, it is a joke,.. yes, i'm sure now. All of those who got there boost on Big J are gonna find out April 1 that, in fact, you just cant have that 'stealt circus pegasus' even in fantasy land there are rules! THINK of the RUUUUULES wont you please think.... yes, in the end surely it will something like 'you can give an ability to another player until you are but a naked toon who has learned his lesson from big J that being greedy and wanting to have everything everyone else has is not always the greatest cause for your actions to find fruit'. Happy 4/1, roll on 21/12 when the druids are in charge!
    Cocaine is a hell of a drug...

Quote Originally Posted by artem123 View Post
    You know thats what were all going to do.. dont even lie about starfire, moonfire spam >
    This is just my opinion, but I think spamming 50k crits > 10k crits...but that's just my opinion o: