Question Download resets?? More than one computer, same issue!

Alright, so my boyfriend and I are trying to download D3. He had begun his download two days ago, and we would allow it to run through the night. When we went to bed the download was at 2 gig, and it looked promising. However, when we woke in the morning the downloader had closed on it's own, it there was no sign of it being open. When we looked where the game was to be downloaded to, we found the folder 'Diablo-III-8370-enUS-Installer' which contained:

Diablo III Setup.app (folder)
    Diablo III Setup.exe.part
    external_resources.rcc.part
    Installer Tome 1.MPQE.part
    Installer Tome 2.MPQE.part
    Installer Tome 3.MPQE.part
    Launcher.db.part
    SetupOSX.mpq.part
    SetupWin.mpq.part

As you can see, a folder (which looks like it contains information for running on MAC systems, which I do not have) and a bunch of partial files. When we went to bed it said we had downloaded 2GB before we went to sleep, however if we right click the containing folder that holds all of this, it is only 22 MB.... It's almost like the information downloaded dissappeared, or wasn't downloaded at all... or reset or something.

We thought maybe his computer had an issue, so we tried it on mine - and the same thing happened!

Anyone have any insight, suggestions or able to help?
    Thanks in Advance!

Deleted
    Hmm, mine contains all the same files exactly, but without the .part extension, and is a file size of 7.6gb

Question, when you right click on the download link in your account, can you copy/paste the file name that you download? Just in case it has it set to the wrong file type for you and is downloading the mac version.

Also, are you opening this file as admin? This often helps with blizzard stuff.

This is part of Diablo's master plan. Your demise is coming, stay awake.

OT: I had no troubles at all with the download. The good news is - you have 51 days to figure this out

My boyfriend is now trying to do the download as admin. It looks like it's going ok for now, but it always looks good until it evaporates when we aren't looking
    Thank you

We are still having the same issue, but making very slow progress. We are downloading the download (running as administrator) but when the down loader shuts itself off, we copy and paste the downloaded folder to a folder on the desktop. When we resume the download (again, running as admin) sometimes it resets the folder to a few MB. We then copy the copied folder back over it, and try again. Sometimes, the down loader doesn't wipe the folder. Then we will end up with a little more data before it kicks off again.

So far, we have made it to 3.8gig. Kind of promising at this point, but frustrating because we had been over 6GB before it got reset once and lost it (before we thought to make the backup.)

What is odd, is it is happening on BOTH computers... The only thing in common with them is WoW and this download, and carry different antivirus programs, which are disabled...

It is indeed very odd, have you tried Blizzard support? They might be familiar with the problem and knows the answer, and if they're unaware of this issue - then you enlighten them by telling, as I'm sure many will contact them if this is a problem for "a lot" of people.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hello,I am a Chinese,and I have the same problem . I want to get your help.By the way,do you speak chinese?我的英语并不怎么好,很抱歉。