Pc died, entire UI has reset :/

As the title says, I accidently pulled out the power cable from my pc, when I turned it back on and logged on WoW EVERYTHING had reset, not just my addons but general settings aswell.

Any chance of fixing this, I'm honestly not in the mood of setting up my entire UI again, heck some off the stuff has been so long ago when I set it up I doubt I even know how to.

Help, please, any chance of somehow getting everything back?
    "No. I am Ganner. This threshold is mine. I claim it for my own. Bring on your thousands, one at a time or all in a rush. I don't give a damn. None shall pass."
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...lvtwo/advanced

interesting, sounds like you corrupted wow files and they were downloaded to defaults to fix this.

best guess, try system restore. This may grab back the files. Beyond that, if wow downloaded over them you'd be unlikely to get them.

oh, before that check the files themselves. Check if you can find old character profile files.

Deleted
    There's .lua.bak files in your WTF\Account\<acc>\SavedVariables and WTF\Account\<acc>\<realm>\<char>\SavedVariables folders, respectively. Both are only updated very sporadically, though.

You could also try shadow copies (Right-click the WTF folder -> Properties -> Previous Versions) and see if any exist there.

This happen to me to. I just restarted my PC and it worked