Deleted

Madness Bug (Heroic?)

Never seen this before in my life, not sure if it pertains to heroic only or normal as well, but basically the following was happening.

On entering the instance random members would not have portals to the maelstrom. The portal at the front would lead to gunship (which would then have no portals on it) - If you wiped and went in again, different members would have this issue. (jumping off gunship and dying may or may not resolve it for you.) Ended up getting through it by just using many mass resses and summons, but was really annoying with no warlock around.

Any ideas on how to stop this in future? :P

Sounds more like a lockout bug. Make sure that the raid leader has clear 7/8 heroic and is either inside when the instance is set to heroic or no one is in when it is set.

Just run in and take portal to gunship and then take the portal inside the cabin to maelstrom

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Harsesis View Post
    Sounds more like a lockout bug. Make sure that the raid leader has clear 7/8 heroic and is either inside when the instance is set to heroic or no one is in when it is set.
    Nope, I'm the raidleader and the portal randomly appeared and randomly didn't. (aka i could jump off the ship, die, run in, and it'd be there the next time) Madness could be engaged no problems once we were there, and we could be summoned to there.

---------- Post added 2012-03-24 at 06:41 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Kanjar View Post
    Just run in and take portal to gunship and then take the portal inside the cabin to maelstrom
    I already stated the portals were not present inside the gunship.

We got this bug a lot on our H madness attempts. When it happens talk to Swayze and take the ship to the air. Everyone will get ported to the boat but from then on the portal should be fixed.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bullydot View Post
    We got this bug a lot on our H madness attempts. When it happens talk to Swayze and take the ship to the air. Everyone will get ported to the boat but from then on the portal should be fixed.
    Cheers dude Worked!

Deleted
    We had the same issue, just talk to the guy on the gunship and it's all goodie