[WTS] 60 Day Game Time Codes for SWTOR

[WTS] 60 Day Game Time Codes for SWTOR

I have ten 60-Day Digital Game-Time Codes. I got them with a discount code, but I'm already sick of this freaking game.

Selling them $15/ea or 3 for $35. Or all 10 for $95. PM me if interested. It's a good deal if you're already going to be wasting money on this shit.

this is gonna be closed soquickly..
    Or so i guess

I didn't see any forum rules against it, so I figured why not. I spent over $200 on these damn things. Bad idea.

the reason it will be closed is for one youre pretty much flaunting your own opinion on how you dont like the game, which tends to lead to threads that are unwanted. not to mention none of us do not care if you think the game is shit. its only been out for 4 months.

great you dont like the game, good for you. though pronouncing it to the rest of us, isnt exactly what you want to do, especially if you want to sell game codes.

can we please lock this thread moderators?

Advertising of any kind is not permitted on these forums.

Quote Originally Posted by Hakto View Post
    Advertising of any kind is not permitted on these forums.
    well that too

Well people surely are not gonna get scammed if they buy one of those codes at all...
    Synit 110 - Orc Elemental Shaman [Active]

10+ Year Old Account
    We do not allow selling, buying, or trading of in-game items through our site. At all.