Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Skelington would be Nerd/Geek.

Now in Middle and High school Skelington was that, except no one else knew because he didn't talk to anyone. So realistically he belonged to no group or clique.

i belong to the group called BEING AN ADULT
    all that other stuff is the moronic creations of teenagers to give their lives some sort of structure, which in the end is a self-created falsehood.

10+ Year Old Account
    If I had to choose it would be Nerd/Metal Music/Band

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Well i when to anime and gaming convention and occasionally i see goth people that are into RPG/MMO and some object to some patches i have on my backpack

i have alot of patches !
    Last edited by WNYIRISHGUY; 2012-03-25 at 03:10 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    None, I had friends in all of them.
    Playing
    WildStar -Mechari Medic, Draken Stalker
    Diablo: RoS
    GW2 - Ranger

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    My patches

NIN
    The Cure
    Rammstein
    Pantera
    Metallica
    Dead Kennedy

and i have a few gothic patches and even thought i took them off because my backpack was old i just bought a new backpack and re iron them

10+ Year Old Account
    I got along with everyone. Mostly hung out with the goths and band nerds. Was also in JROTC. These days, I still can have a conversation and hang out wiht just about anyone

10+ Year Old Account
    Pretty much gamer/geek clique

I make friends easy, but only like a select amount of people enough to make friends with them. So my group is usually pretty small, 3 or 4 including me

None really, never fit only in one group. I was never part the popular group though.

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Let me correct myself........................

the people i meet at anime/gamer convention they are cool and i become good friend with them threw the years but you got that 1% who think they are BETTER that anyone else and a screw you attitude !

also even thought i am 35 years old this is me and i love it.......a Nerd/Geek/Gamer/Anime/RPG/D&D/Magic type of guy !
    Last edited by WNYIRISHGUY; 2012-03-25 at 05:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Skelington View Post
    Skelington would be Nerd/Geek.

Now in Middle and High school Skelington was that, except no one else knew because he didn't talk to anyone. So realistically he belonged to no group or clique.
    Basically, same thing with me.

I was a smart kid... had a lot of geeky friends but also i was very good with sports so i went well with the jocks... so Jock/Geek?
    "Prepare for the unknown by studying how others in the past have coped with the unforeseeable and the unpredictable."
    "If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking."

General George S Patton

10+ Year Old Account
    Uhm, none? Just kinda universally friends with people (X

10+ Year Old Account
    I guess Geek/nerd. From either mid way year 11 or year 12 me and my friends would spend our lunches playing magic the gathering in a maths teachers class (sometimes she'd be there, sometimes not. If she was there then we often got to watch random funny youtube videos on the large screen, and she played WoW so when wotlk trailer came out she played that for us all during lunch) We'd also play poker sometimes and a few other things, and people from other groups would join us from time to time.

Though in New Zealand cliques aren't the same as in places like America, we don't have a 'jock group' and cheer leading wasn't a school activity (I think you could do it as an after school thing as part of a club the same as doing ballet after school, don't think anyone actually did though.) Most people weren't identified with a clique name, actually the only group I can think of that I ever heard called by a clique name was the goths, because they were clearly goths. People just hung out with their friends.

I was a nerd/geek, sort of a preppy kid, very hyper and somewhat popular. Just had a small group of friends I hung around with and knew everyone else.
    Miranda Rights: Miranda has the right to a decent man to help her raise her baby.

10+ Year Old Account
    the exclusive 2kul4u gandrake only clique

10+ Year Old Account
    Band Geek
    Drama Club Nerd
    General Nerds

Rule of Thumb: If the healer's HPS is higher than your DPS, you're doing it wrong.

10+ Year Old Account
    I was a loner, my teenage years was a really tough time for me so i tried to keep from making friends so they wouldnt see what i was going thru. I did have friends throughout the many groups: gangster, rocker, skater, nerd etc.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever I want, working remote is awesome.
    I'm over 30 but when I was in high school I wasn't really in any group really I was a 3 sport athlete (football, wrestling, and track) I was president of the Chess Club and won the district chess championship. I was able to buy alcohol as I apparently looked over 21 I hung out with a bunch of stoners listened to a lot of mid 90's music like Nine Inch Nails, Pearl Jam, etc. The only group I wasn't well liked by was the wanna-be gangsta kids who all happened to be white yet dressed like they were straight out of South Central LA.

I fit in whatever clique I happen to be with at the moment. Seriously, the only group I have trouble with is goth, and that's mostly due to a lack of a need/want to fit in there.