Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Current meta skin is a half-assed modification of the well done Illidan model. They just took illidan, painted him all black, splashed some purple there in a rather poor way, cut the horns short and called it a day. It doesn't look horrible because the model it was based on was well done. It doesn't look great either because the modification was done with a mobile phone on a lunch break.

Quote Originally Posted by Eiffeltower View Post
    I think I just read someone saying meta had no burst

OMG I DID!! LOOOL

If you are not doing great damage as demo, not enjoying affliction when there are several targets, and still calling destro clunky post changes, reroll because its l2p issue
    Great damage doesn't mean it doesn't have huge ramp up times, not to mention the dps change for if you can't use demo form. say you get unlucky and you get very little of the demon form cool-down reduction, your dps plummets compare to average, you now look like you did crappy, when you just got really unlucky, we are very much dependant.

plus that huge ramp up makes certain fights locks are no bueno. take the madness of deathwing fight, once alex goes down we are supposed to burn down blistering tentacles, but we can't AoE. the need to go down rapidly, but they have so little health there really isn't time to ramp up dps. that really makes warlocks unhelpful on a vital mechanic of that fight.

also because of the pvp nerfs to soulswap, aff isn't even that great there since it can only get 2 targets in time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Histidine View Post
    WoW is great.
    Not sure what game people are playing; I love the way things are.
    What bosses will be in the Deathwing Raid?
    Quote Originally Posted by MauroDiogo View Post
    Leg 1, Leg 2, Hind Legs is a duo boss fight, Wings, Tail, Head and last Heroic mode only boss is his Chin. Totally optional and only for those hardcore enough. It's jaw dropping!

I do think that somthing has to be done to the model specially when you might be asking the class to start tanking in it full time, And we all know druids and how they have changed over the past few expansions.

I dont know what they could do but i think illidans form looks awesome.

There are ways to let the actual skin stay and add chices for those who prefere something else, glyphs seems something that accomplish this task for meta and for a lot of other things like that.

For those complayinin for druid stuff, well, it appear ridicolous for a class that has its model for every form/race, they have had a lot of love in these years, while locks only got a recolored old skin with a ridicolous amount of animation and the same pets for almost 8 years.
    This doesn't mean other classes should get less improvements, i only call for those locks badly need, ask for what your class need and let this forum be,plz.

Quote Originally Posted by Eiffeltower View Post
    I think I just read someone saying meta had no burst

OMG I DID!! LOOOL

If you are not doing great damage as demo, not enjoying affliction when there are several targets, and still calling destro clunky post changes, reroll because its l2p issue
    didnt intended to ress the thread but just had to reply to it

demo wasnt viable without doomguard and in fights that you cant use doomguard suffer greatly
    you require full 36 sec uptime on meta single target to be effective since ramp up take ages
    yes its clunky to do best dps you need to pet swap and be in melee range and dont get me started on the opening rotation do it perfect or there goes your dps

affliction multi dotting require you to shadow bolt or haunt each target 3 times to be effective as well as it really shine only sub 25% with fights being nerfed constant affliction is less and less effective

destru hard casting long spell on fast paced spec just doesnt fit not to mention its req to do good dps
    its less annoying to play then the other 2 but still kinda bad

and its not hard to do good dps as lock just not rewarding

Deleted
    I just want a female meta skin. Doesn't make sense at all unless magic changes my gender.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd just like a glyph or something that makes it the Green and Black model from the WOTLK Beta, Oh, and add a dance to meta, Druids tree has one, so why cant meta have one ^_^

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...c%C3%A9/simple
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Silence/simple
    Sergeant of the Master Sergeants, Most Important Person of Extreme Sergeants, To The MAX!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SilenceDHEU View Post
    I'd just like a glyph or something that makes it the Green and Black model from the WOTLK Beta, Oh, and add a dance to meta, Druids tree has one, so why cant meta have one ^_^
    or just ANY emote. even the /kneel emote got removed.

I don´t care about a new model for meta, but the "tanking" form needs a different one, even if its just a different color

Quote Originally Posted by Valyna View Post
    or just ANY emote. even the /kneel emote got removed.

I don´t care about a new model for meta, but the "tanking" form needs a different one, even if its just a different color
    I read on here it does have a different color. Can't remember which thread. Surprised I haven't seen any screenshots, actually. Think they said it's more blue than purple.
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

10+ Year Old Account
    I just want a /roar and a /dance while in meta. That is all I ask for.

I would love some choices for the demon form, druids have lots of variety for theyr forms, so i expect we'll have some news, and i'm becoming courious about the way they choose to give it.

As an idea, what would you think of glyphs that give us access to "major" demonic aspects, like one that turns us into pit lords(like maghteridon, or manary eredar(kil'jaeden,archimonde etc.)?

I would love them, but it will remain the gender question(at least for the pit lord

I think the most epic way to glyph it would be to have a level-90 one that makes your Demon Form take on the aspect of the talent you took. So, for example, if you have the Mannoroth's Fury talent, you turn into a Pit Lord (but player-sized, of course).

Quote Originally Posted by PsyBomb View Post
    I think the most epic way to glyph it would be to have a level-90 one that makes your Demon Form take on the aspect of the talent you took. So, for example, if you have the Mannoroth's Fury talent, you turn into a Pit Lord (but player-sized, of course).
    This is one of the best ideas I've heard in recent times
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

Rather have updated race models.
    Or something, you know, more important.
    Hi

Quote Originally Posted by PsyBomb View Post
    I think this woudl be brilliant
    Quote Originally Posted by Histidine View Post
    WoW is great.
    Not sure what game people are playing; I love the way things are.
    What bosses will be in the Deathwing Raid?
    Quote Originally Posted by MauroDiogo View Post
    Leg 1, Leg 2, Hind Legs is a duo boss fight, Wings, Tail, Head and last Heroic mode only boss is his Chin. Totally optional and only for those hardcore enough. It's jaw dropping!