Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    I know on 25m our best was 34% on the 3rd plate in one lift. While we just have a standard comp and nothing fancy. I bet the worst first group could do all 3 in just 1 lift. Regardless, good job

Quote Originally Posted by Nurhlag View Post
    If hes not could you please tell us all what wonderous drug your taking to cause such happy hallucinations
    "spine gonna be easiest boss" would imply that it would be easier than morchok, which is just wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Whiskra View Post
    There must be a way to calculate how much dps they really do on the tendon... I would figure it to be around 68-70k since they seem to do around 2 million damage per 3 seconds.
    If you take all 10 into account, they're doing 57135 dps per person. While it doesn't sound that impressive, remove two healers from the equation and suddenly you're speaking 71418 dps per dps and tank, say a tank can only do half of what a dps can, and suddenly 81621 dps is required per dps. Naturally this is approximates, their tanks vary and their disc actually does a few hundred k per tendon, but it's something.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Burst, burst, burst. Gotta love ret pallys <3 Grats on the kill

15+ Year Old Account
    was wondering how long before you could do this on 25m, with burst setup ofc. makes the fight a cake walk for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Llyth View Post
    If you take all 10 into account, they're doing 57135 dps per person. While it doesn't sound that impressive, remove two healers from the equation and suddenly you're speaking 71418 dps per dps and tank, say a tank can only do half of what a dps can, and suddenly 81621 dps is required per dps. Naturally this is approximates, their tanks vary and their disc actually does a few hundred k per tendon, but it's something.
    thats wrong, the hp on the tendon is like 9.7mill hp, that is roughly 41-42k dps per person. I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say if you stack classes which got high burst and cds each tendon and full BiS gear I don't think that this is any hard.

Quote Originally Posted by Speedlance View Post
    thats wrong, the hp on the tendon is like 9.7mill hp, that is roughly 41-42k dps per person. I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say if you stack classes which got high burst and cds each tendon and full BiS gear I don't think that this is any hard.
    You aren't taking into account that you dont get 23 seconds to hit tendons, you get ~17. On top of that I'd say the difference between 57064 dps and 57135 is close enough to be an approximate, which I clearly posted, so no, It's not wrong.
    Last edited by Llyth; 2012-03-25 at 09:21 PM.

Deleted

:D

Awesome job

Heroic Spine Difficulty: KOREAN!

15+ Year Old Account
    4ms lucky if I get 200ms here in Australia, wtb servers here
    Sig by Safhira

Quote Originally Posted by Llyth View Post
    You aren't taking into account that you dont get 23 seconds to hit tendons, you get ~17. On top of that I'd say the difference between 57064 dps and 57135 is close enough to be an approximate, which I clearly posted, so no, It's not wrong.
    They take 3 seconds to be targetable, so it's 20 seconds. Still, this is pretty awesome. After guilds farm heroic bosses for a couple months, this should be common place.

But by then, no one will care about DS anyhow :>

Quote Originally Posted by fangless View Post
    They take 3 seconds to be targetable, so it's 20 seconds. Still, this is pretty awesome. After guilds farm heroic bosses for a couple months, this should be common place.

But by then, no one will care about DS anyhow :>
    18.9 seconds to be exact.

Looking forward to trying this out. Might be difficult without a bear/druid tank but meh, can have pally/warr equip DPS gear as well because there are going to be next to no bloods anyway.

Deleted
    crazy koreans grats on that... what addon is the pala using for checking which attack to use?

Deleted
    nothing to do with koreans.... was easy doable since the 10% nerf just stack classes with high burst, but realy who bothered with it ? fight became such a joke it doesnt even matter what you do. the second Tank even in DPS Gear is wasted

Quote Originally Posted by SoulPoetry View Post
    was wondering how long before you could do this on 25m, with burst setup ofc. makes the fight a cake walk for sure.
    Let me think... 5-6 month I guess. MoP gear is the only chance to make it possible for 25man raid. 35% nerf is just not enough.

But most 10man guilds will be able to do 1-1-1 with 25-35% nerf. I guess we can safely call it perfect difficulty balance.

Just look at the logs, their in the first post. The average is 1.3 million per tendon phase per player (some higher, some lower).
    Tendon phases last at most 19 seconds. That's 70k DPS (on average).

That's pretty typical for "good" tendon classes like arcane mages/priests/sub rogues/etc. Their real advantage is picking up an extra DPS by dropping a healer (many guilds 3-heal the encounter) and using 2 high DPS tanks who can actually attack the tendon (if tanking bloods you're not going to get a lot of tank DPS on pop #5 and 6).

Deleted
    Really awesome job! I should convince my fellas to try it!

Anyone know the name of the Name Plate addon?

Quote Originally Posted by traen View Post
    Let me think... 5-6 month I guess. MoP gear is the only chance to make it possible for 25man raid. 35% nerf is just not enough.

But most 10man guilds will be able to do 1-1-1 with 25-35% nerf. I guess we can safely call it perfect difficulty balance.
    25's will be able to do this. Think about it like this: Pre-nerf tendons had 39.3m HP. They then received a 15% nerf, bringing them down to 33.5m. Now subtract 35% from this and you get a final of 21.71m HP. That's 55% of original HP.

Guilds were absolutely getting tendons to 45% pre nerf. Now add 6-7 Ilvls, legendaries and deathwing weapons. Easy. Probably can do it by 25% if the group is fairly stacked.

Not much point to it though because once you've killed spine theres not much to wipe you (apart from internet :S) and it will just be something fun. No new guilds will be killing it this way realistically. Maybe something for good alt runs/fun to try in main raid.

15+ Year Old Account
    It has already been done on 25m
    Sig by Safhira