Page 1 of 3
LastLast

What is the feature you're most excited for in 1.2?

For me it'll be class buff unlocks and the neutral GTN unlock for your ship.

anyone else?

legacy system and modable UI.

I forgot about the moddable UI. That's going to be fun to work with too. Seen some of the people have done and man has it been impressive so far.

At 5 million credits, I'm not too bothered about the GTN, I'd rather spend 5 minutes and go to Nar Shaddaa than blow 5 Million.

The class buffs are pretty cool though. More than anything, I'm hoping the new patch will bring people back to my dying server.

10+ Year Old Account
    Legacy and Armor Match for my hideous BH.

10+ Year Old Account
    100% the moddable UI. I've never been happy with any UI, in any game. UI customization has always been a big thing for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    100% the moddable UI. I've never been happy with any UI, in any game. UI customization has always been a big thing for me.
    It's certainly better, but there still needs to be a huge improvement.

Very true, but I spend a lot of time going back and fourth so just to step on my ship and browse and post my wares is awesome. Now just gotta make 5mil! lol. Aslo love those testing dummies. If a guildmate frustrates me I'll just pretend they're the testing dummy, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrosphere View Post
    Very true, but I spend a lot of time going back and fourth so just to step on my ship and browse and post my wares is awesome. Now just gotta make 5mil! lol. Aslo love those testing dummies. If a guildmate frustrates me I'll just pretend they're the testing dummy, lol.
    Does the Neutral GTN actually get used on your server? I'm lucky to see more than 5 items on there total. I only ever use it to transfer stuff between Republic and Empire, and after 1.2, I won't even need to do that since I can send mail to my own characters.

Actually, no it does not. Which is why I'm excited for this Legacy perk as I think it'll help get the word out that they exist. Personally I feel 5mil is kind of too steep but I will work my butt off for this perk force willing! I also can't believe guild banks haven't been managed, or those not in yet on the PTS?

Guild Banks are in, but really, what's the point in a guild bank? There's only a limited amount of things to store there really. I'd personally prefer a hundred other things than a guild bank. It's got the potential to be useful, depending on how things go, but it's not really what I would call exciting.

That is kind of disappointing to hear actually. I am a Biochemist so it's nice for me to be able to craft stims and meds and store them for guildies. A feature(s) I like to see is a guild event calender and capital ships. Those would help me big time in organizing guild events/meetings.

I don't really understand the point of having your own guild area - what exactly would you do there? I mean, you don't need to go there to chat, and there are far more interesting places to go and role play.

Legacy system.

New raids is a close second.

Have you ever had a treehouse growing up? It's like that but with more pixels!

All guild halls need to do is have a GTN access port and I'll sit there instead of fleet. Its kinda fun seeing your guildies.

Deleted
    Looking forward to the Legacy System, UI and OP/FP. Most of my guild can't wait...except our SI healers

Yeah that healer nerf is going to hurt. But I think Agents escaped the heal nerf, but got hit with a dps nerf. fffuuuu bioware.
    Last edited by Hydrosphere; 2012-03-25 at 07:28 AM. Reason: to remain semi ontopic.

Legacy by far. armor matching also sounds good

Deleted
    Rated pvp, new warzone and changes to performance issues are my big ones.
    Legacy, more colours for sword and matching gear are side bonuses =)