Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Duskwood... Karazhan... Vash'jir...

Guess it's not "single most"... but those are my favourite!

Quote Originally Posted by domie1595 View Post
    My favorite place is just getting up on a rock in nagrand and just sitting their looking out from it, and its been pretty much since my day one in nagrand, its not that its really special or amazing, but i just feels its really relaxing. I feel silly for talking like this about a place in a game, but w/e :P
    Na don't feel silly, totally 100% agree with you. Best zone ever.

My vote goes to Feralas. Honestly it is the only zone in the game I actually have to stop and take in.

howling fjord.. nagrand.. stormpeaks.. and khara.. ulduar is epic too.

10+ Year Old Account
    There are some beautiful screenshots in this thread.
    You're getting exactly what you deserve.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Markluzz View Post
    So much this

Deleted
    The moment I walked into Medivh's library and looked up towards the sky I saw the most epic place in wow.
    http://www.wowhead.com/zone=3457/kar...shots:id=21990
    http://www.wowhead.com/zone=3457/kar...hots:id=169913
    Last edited by mmocbeb9a9065c; 2013-02-23 at 12:00 PM.

The area in Ulduar, before you come to General Vezax, where the broken pieces are and you hop down... into the Madness, and there's no going back.

Karazhan Crypts.
    Hyjal was epic back in Vanilla / TBC era.
    Hi

Sylvanas's room! might be because i think sylvanas is awesome but making your way through the tunnels to her chamber seeing her stand there is quite awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by iadamson View Post
    The most epic place doesn't exist yet.
    You couldn't be more wrong. While I can't make a decision right now the emost epic place is of course somewhere in vanilla WoW... although, a place in vanilla WoW during vanilla WoW. What the most epic place is is very subjective, and too me the epicness of vanilla can never be matched because back then I was younger, had never played an MMO and didn't know the game inside out - I can never experience that again. I suppose there is some truth to the old saying... Ignorance is a blizz.. ard.

Classic = Elwynn Forest

The Burning Crusade = Nagrand

Wrath of the Lich King = Howling Fjord

Cataclysm = Mount Hyjal

Mists of Pandaria = Jade Forest

Overall = Howling Fjord. Wrath of the Lich King was the first expansion I really got massively into World of Warcraft. While I played before a lot, I was the scrubby fool being boosted most of the time. When Wrath of the Lich King launched I promised myself I would invest time, effort and money into becoming a far better player, and joining some of the top guilds on the realm. The very start of that journey (which is still continuing today) was in Howling Fjord, and with the music, style and quests it has had the biggest effect on me in all my 8 years of World of Warcraft.

flying above Dalarn, the sunrise or sunset, the clouds, the music....really captures it for me.

The raid in itself could have been better, but this room has not only what is possibly the best fight in the game, but it just looks so fucking beastly.

Other awesome places are at the Frozen Throne, main room in BWD, Sapphiron's room in Naxx and atop Black Temple.

10+ Year Old Account
    The Maelstrom.

Deleted

"I have seen worlds bathed in the Makers' flames. Their denizens fading without so much as a whimper. Entire planetary systems born and raised in the time that it takes your mortal hearts to beat once. Yet all throughout, my own heart, devoid of emotion... of empathy. I... have... felt... NOTHING! A million, million lives wasted. Had they all held within them your tenacity? Had they all loved life as you do?"

The Lightbringer GKLeatherCraft's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by domie1595 View Post
    My favorite place is just getting up on a rock in nagrand and just sitting their looking out from it, and its been pretty much since my day one in nagrand, its not that its really special or amazing, but i just feels its really relaxing. I feel silly for talking like this about a place in a game, but w/e :P
    That's mine too, i Love Nagrand, i love Outland lol, amazing zones, but sitting on the small rocks, especially the ones with a tree, so i can perch (Druid lol)

Deleted
    Urgh... so many places I absolutely adore. My favourite place would be Howling Fjord, but I love all of it, so I can't really show a single screenshot to show why. The norse theme, the northern lights, the amazing music...

My second place, however, is easy to capture. The Temple of the Moon. Combined with the music, it is by far the most relaxing room in all of WoW in my opinion.

Sorry that it's REALLY big. xD
    Last edited by mmoccd0ef7e6a0; 2013-02-23 at 05:25 PM.

Deleted
    Karazhan especially the library room