Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Chicken hearts! *sacrifices goat*

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." - Dr. Seuss
    I DOODLE!

Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    Mexican food; We don't have a place like taco bell here so I make it my self, I tried a taco for the first time about 6 months ago and it was quite nice. There used to be a Mexican place in a food court near me but it closed down shortly after I went to it for the first time (It only did nachos anyway, and some pastas for some reason) since then I've tried boritos and Fajitas, quite nice.
    did you just call taco bell mexican food?!?!?!?

seriously, try real mexican food sometime if you get the chance. probably not too many chances for you in australia though

OT: my diet recently got a lot more limited... apparently i have a wheat allergy

Quote Originally Posted by Lansworthy View Post
    I used to hate Sushi, never ate it; but the idea of Raw Seafood, raped in Rice and Seaweed grossed me the fuck out. Then I tried it, now it's a food I eat on special occasions.
    Not trying to be a grammar nazi, but it's wrapped, not raped. Wrapping somebody in a blanket won't land you in prison.

Also, when I had sushi, it was awful.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    I live in San Antonio, so there's a lot of menus I can't entirely understand...so I tried lengua (cow tongue) tacos one day. Not too bad, but I don't ever catch myself thinking 'oh yeah, I want some tongue tacos...' but I wouldn't not eat them again.

Elysia's epic sig skillz

Quote Originally Posted by Minrolol View Post
    Avocados I love them but at about a dollar a piece in CA its not something I enjoy on a day to day basis as much as id LOVE to.
    They go on sale from time to time for cheaper than that.

Ate a Libanese Cheese Pie a few days ago. I usually hate food from other countries, I like my shepherds pie a bit too much.

But mother of god, was it good.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hamburgers of any kind cept ground beef ones, sad I know, but I can't eat that much beef without becoming bed ridden, it sucks balls. Mmmmm beeeeef.
    HOOKED ON DIABLOL, GOOD TIMES ARE BEING HAD

Quote Originally Posted by Hedleyazg View Post
    They go on sale from time to time for cheaper than that.
    Yea just depends where I live I guess sometimes when they go on sale its like 50 cents an avocado but two of them together is still less than one for a dollar.

Quote Originally Posted by Cattaclysmic View Post
    You dont say...
    Ha, I like when your minds at...but yeah there's really nothing I wouldnt try and living right off of Commonwealth Ave ( Beantown!!!!! Wut!!) . There's never an excuse to eat the same thing everyday...

But good stuff here so far, definitely feel like sushi and columbian/mexican will be on the plate some time this week.
    Only death my pay for life

Baltimore Style Steamed Blue Crabs. Only twice or three times a season, and man are they delicious.

People who know my posts will understand how this fits in this thread...

Fuckin' Chicken McNuggets. Like, once a year I get a 20 pack and eat and then go lie down and regret it. Oh, and the honey mustard, not the bbq sauce please.

More wholesome answer: beef of any variety. I love it, but I hardly ever eat it. When I do, I make sure to do it right. Grass fed, at least 28 day aged steaks, cooked rare. Ugghhh... got a foodgasm just thinking about it. Might have to do a steak for myself tomorrow...

If you get 20 Chicken McNuggets you need 4 Sweet and Sour sauce packets. BBQ and Honey Mustard can GTFO.

Quote Originally Posted by obdigore View Post
    If you get 20 Chicken McNuggets you need 4 Sweet and Sour sauce packets. BBQ and Honey Mustard can GTFO.
    Wanna fight?!? /puts up fists

wait, i'm not getting killed over sauces for McNuggets.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thai food !
    I thought I did, but apparently I don't

If you die you die but if you don't die you still die.

Quote Originally Posted by belfpala View Post
    Wanna fight?!? /puts up fists

wait, i'm not getting killed over sauces for McNuggets.
    I'm not in florida, I can't let you beat me then shoot you!

have you tried any of hte 'new' sauces McDonalds has? I asked for one of each one day and I got 1 bbq and 1 sweet and sour. I was not amused since their window was advertising the 7 sauces.

Quote Originally Posted by Lansworthy View Post
    I used to hate Sushi, never ate it; but the idea of Raw Seafood, raped in Rice and Seaweed grossed me the fuck out. Then I tried it, now it's a food I eat on special occasions.
    This. I'm pretty much hooked on the stuff now and there's a Japanese buffet by our lake house that we often go to... 8$ gets you the buffet + the sushi bar where they have the sushi guy behind the counter preparing it all. I almost feel bad because I generally snarf down ~40$ worth of sushi for 8$ lol.

---------- Post added 2012-03-26 at 07:40 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by obdigore View Post
    I'm not in florida, I can't let you beat me then shoot you!

have you tried any of hte 'new' sauces McDonalds has? I asked for one of each one day and I got 1 bbq and 1 sweet and sour. I was not amused since their window was advertising the 7 sauces.
    lol I don't know why but I found that really funny.

rabbit.

while a child, I used to have an aunt who had a "small farm" with a few rabbits (~20) that I would fed when going at her place (usually in summer). Always felt kind of awkward eating rabbit afterward (especially when it was at there place and I knew it had to be one I fed a few day earlier...), but it taste really good so I keep eating some on special occasion.

It's been quite some time since I ate frog leg too, have good memory of them and wouldn't mind eating some again, but never had the occasion for a few years (even though I'm french, they're not so common :P)

+ fois gras / Capon / salmon that I love but is just so expensive and therefore usually reserved for Christmas

Quote Originally Posted by Mkalafut View Post
    lol I don't know why but I found that really funny.
    Me too. No, I haven't tried any of the new sauces. I go to McD maybe two or three times a year, once for my 20 pack of McNuggets, and the other times for a coffee.

@sushi... I love it and everything, but I wouldn't order it unless I was allowed to watch them butcher the fish. Additional rule: I never order delivery from a place I haven't physically visited. Got food poisoning too many times when I lived in NYC. Kind of paranoid now. And I run a restaurant kitchen... /goes away to color code knives and cutting boards for raw meat and vegetables.

Live octopus. Definitely have to go into 'carnivore' mode to eat that stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by pallydan View Post
    Live octopus. Definitely have to go into 'carnivore' mode to eat that stuff.
    ooh, i haven't done that. I've done it quickly boiled so the tentacles were still moving. The thing tried to crawl back up my throat and out my mouth.